GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
New livery :cheers:

5F1ED784-A5EB-4310-B7DB-4722FF933896.jpeg

Updated:
Next week is WILDCARD week. Please review the WILDCARD seeding provisions, requirements and general guidelines below: ***NOTE, Because there are only 10 FULL TIME DRIVERS, only one (1) lobby will be used.*** CONFIRM EARLY TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON THE GRID.

• Wildcard Races are an exclusive event in the ARL. To reward our FULL-TIME drivers, they will be given priority when setting up the initial grid of drivers. In other words, if your status is FULL TIME by the Wildcard Race weekend, you will be guaranteed a spot on the grid.

• The balance of the grid will then be set by our PART TIME drivers.

• In the event we have more than 16 FULL TIME drivers prior to any Wildcard Race weekend, two (2) lobbies will be established to accommodate AND REWARD ALL DRIVERS.
  • Lobby placement will be randomized amongst the FULL-TIME drivers, followed by the PART TIME drivers.
  • You MUST announce your intent to race the Wildcard no later than the THURSDAY of the event. This will allow adequate time for grid and lobby determinations. If you do not state by Thursday, then you will not be considered for the event.
  • Your intent to race announcement should be made on the GTPlanet forum or the PSN group chat.
  • PART TIME driver eligibility will be based on current point standings, allowing the driver with the most points priority on the grid, followed by the next highest, etc.
  • Starting position on the grid will be set by reverse championship point standings, with the lowest FULL-TIME driver on the pole. Subsequent positions (2-16) will also be based on point standings and driver status (FT/PT).
  • All FULL-TIME drivers will be placed on the grid ahead of PART-TIME drivers, regardless of point standings.

A. Driver must select a car class from GR.1, GR.2, GR.3 or GR.4 for the group to run
B. Car must be equal to or less than 1,000,000 credits
C. Track selection is the same as stated in ARL (everything is open except Nurburgring 24H, Nurburgring Nordschleife, & dirt tracks)
D. Wildcard must be picked no later than 10:30 P.M. (central time) on the Tuesday of wildcard race weekend. If a combo has not been picked by that time the choice will then move to the next driver on the list
E. Try to be as specific as you can when making your choice. (example: full name of car, full name of track, time of day, conditions).

A. Reverse grid (last in total points is on pole - leader in total points last in grid)
B. Double Points night for every driver who completes the race (along with the DNF Rule)
C. No qualifying just a extended practice till race starts
D. All drivers need to be in room no later than 10:25 central for grid sorting purposes.
E. If there is a instance we need more than 1 room we will divide the using excel to randomly select drivers to rooms

ARL S1 R11 Wildcard Seeding.jpg

First off, congrats to @Herimopp89 last night. I want to apologize to @hirnsauger69 and who ever was driving the rolling rock Lambo, not sure why but made some rookie mistakes of not adjusting my break point for the traffic in front of me. It compromised all of our races and I am truly upset it happened because in reality it should not have happened. I promise to do better next time.

First off, congrats to @Herimopp89 last night. I want to apologize to @hirnsauger69 and who ever was driving the rolling rock Lambo, not sure why but made some rookie mistakes of not adjusting my break point for the traffic in front of me. It compromised all of our races and I am truly upset it happened because in reality it should not have happened. I promise to do better next time.

No worries, this can happen everytime to everyone.
Thanks for the message and I‘m looking forward to see you on track. :cheers:

UPDATED CONFIRMATION GRID:

ARL S1 R12 Wildcard Seeding.jpg

Next week is WILDCARD week. Please review the WILDCARD seeding provisions, requirements and general guidelines below: ***NOTE, Because there are only 10 FULL TIME DRIVERS, only one (1) lobby will be used.*** CONFIRM EARLY TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON THE GRID.

• Wildcard Races are an exclusive event in the ARL. To reward our FULL-TIME drivers, they will be given priority when setting up the initial grid of drivers. In other words, if your status is FULL TIME by the Wildcard Race weekend, you will be guaranteed a spot on the grid.

• In the event we have more than 16 FULL TIME drivers prior to any Wildcard Race weekend, two (2) lobbies will be established to accommodate AND REWARD ALL DRIVERS.
  • Lobby placement will be randomized amongst the FULL-TIME drivers, followed by the PART TIME drivers.
  • You MUST announce your intent to race the Wildcard no later than the THURSDAY of the event. This will allow adequate time for grid and lobby determinations. If you do not state by Thursday, then you will not be considered for the event.
  • Your intent to race announcement should be made on the GTPlanet forum or the PSN group chat.
  • PART TIME driver eligibility will be based on current point standings, allowing the driver with the most points priority on the grid, followed by the next highest, etc.
  • Starting position on the grid will be set by reverse championship point standings, with the lowest FULL-TIME driver on the pole. Subsequent positions (2-16) will also be based on point standings and driver status (FT/PT).
  • All FULL-TIME drivers will be placed on the grid ahead of PART-TIME drivers, regardless of point standings.

A. Driver must select a car class from GR.1, GR.2, GR.3 or GR.4 for the group to run
C. Track selection is the same as stated in ARL (everything is open except Nurburgring 24H, Nurburgring Nordschleife, & dirt tracks)
D. Wildcard must be picked no later than 10:30 P.M. (central time) on the Tuesday of wildcard race weekend. If a combo has not been picked by that time the choice will then move to the next driver on the list
E. Try to be as specific as you can when making your choice. (example: full name of car, full name of track, time of day, conditions).

A. Reverse grid (last in total points is on pole - leader in total points last in grid)
B. Double Points night for every driver who completes the race (along with the DNF Rule)
D. All drivers need to be in room no later than 10:25 central for grid sorting purposes.
E. If there is a instance we need more than 1 room we will divide the using excel to randomly select drivers to rooms

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am not looking forward to this combo

UPDATED CONFIRMATION GRID:

View attachment 807550

I’m in for this week! Back from Sebring and ready to race!
Welcome back @wbhumphries! I will mark you down as confirmed and update the grid list a little later this evening.
In case you missed it, this week is wildcard week.

Wildcard pick:
Track: Willow Springs International Raceway; Big Willow
Time: 17:30 Fine Weather
40 Laps

Car: Toyota TS050 Hybrid ‘16
Cost: 1,00,000 credits.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Back