American Racing League *TUNED* (Gr.3) Congrats CWM_NoirAntares for the Championship

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 335 comments
Superb drive tonight @Antares26 and congratulations on winning the championship!

thank you to everyone who joined and competed in this series. Just shows that all the hard work that @Herimopp89 and I put into this series matters so thank you!!
Thanks for putting this together @Neutty and @Herimopp89. I was able to learn a lot more about tuning through this series and had some fun trying (and failing) to rattle the big boys lol.

Cheers!
:cheers:

Points have been completed for the season finale from Friday night. As you can tell it has been a close battle all season long. I would like to thank every driver that has come out and made a race for what has been our first try fro ARL into to tuning portion of GTsport. I think we have all learned something one way or another when it comes to this aspect of racing.

I would also like to Congratulate @Antares26 @BGCaligula @Neutty for a great season and hope to see you all soon enough.

Would like to see this continue. While I'm still an also ran it was still enjoyable. Obviously it would be great if more in my talent range were apart of the group.

Thanks for having a rookie in the series to make for interesting lapping opportunities.

Big thanks to all those involved in putting this series together. There aren't many gr3 tuned series available and this was very enjoyable.

Congrats to Noir for the championship!

And props to Caligula and Neutty for getting that podium!

Big thanks to all those involved in putting this series together. There aren't many gr3 tuned series available and this was very enjoyable.

Congrats to Noir for the championship!

And props to Caligula and Neutty for getting that podium!
Thanks for the kind words. We haven’t been seeing too many Gr.3’s like you said. Let alone do we ever see the cars we chose for this series. I feel BoP was a little more off than I would like to admit, but live and learn.

as far as the probability of this series coming back, it will receive a massive overhaul and I am unsure at this time when we will bring it back.

Back