I bought a '10 AMG Mercedes sls from ncd. When I was painting a car later I noticed the paint chip from that car was classified as a matte paint chip. Does anyone know of any other "suprise" matte paints
I bought a '10 AMG Mercedes sls from ncd. When I was painting a car later I noticed the paint chip from that car was classified as a matte paint chip. Does anyone know of any other "suprise" matte paints
I bought that one too...You'll notice that you don't get a chip for it either!...At least I didn't and couldn't find one in my paint chip jar either.
Too bad because it's a sharp looking colour.
You can't get some paints when buying A car sometimes. Such as the Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe, you don't get the paint chip when you buy the striped version but do get it when you buy the non striped version. As far as any other cars in Matte from the premium dealer, I think those are the only two you get that you recieve the paint chip from.