AMG PACK?

• Thread starter JonasGT15
  • 11 comments
Some time ago I heard a pack of mercedes benz amg is coming (A45, E63, and other SLS)?
What happened to that?
We don't know. I had heard that Mercedes had made the statement, maybe it was misinformed or something, all we know is that it is not in GT6 now and we do not know of any plans for it to be added in the future.

Are you sure it wasn't the AMG VGT that you heard about? That's then only AMG related content I've heard about.

A link to the original information would be useful

Gran Turismo 6 will get an update 'almost' every month, not DLC . From www.polgon.com not being a smart arse but google has the answer to anything. So the free cars that we will be getting is the vision cars because in my opinion GT6 is just fill in until Gt7comes out as they are already working on it.

PD has already confirmed this by giving us said updates almost every month. But what does this have to do with the Mercedes?

The A45,E63 and the SLS are Mercedes which the OP asked about, I just posted what found.

To JonasGT15 welcome to :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 6 will get an update 'almost' every month, not DLC . From www.polgon.com not being a smart arse but google has the answer to anything.
PD has already confirmed this by giving us said updates almost every month. But what does this have to do with the Mercedes?

Back