AMP Motors. New items coming 5/20/12!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Left Turn
  • 88 comments
  • 4,543 views
I can send first ss tomorrow and the other fri? Also did you get that cobra to wheelie? If not i can help you with that!
 
I can send first ss tomorrow and the other fri? Also did you get that cobra to wheelie? If not i can help you with that!
Ok. Btw i never did get the cobra to wheelie:grumpy:

got a 62 special with 5/0/0 status(switched to it when it was my only other car and I changed the oil.) I like the super bee. if you have one with out the paint applied id gladly send you the special.
Sorry only have the petty edition.
 
Last edited:
If u get a chance check the suspension if its at -25 and -25 its the wrong tune just let me know and ill get u fixed up right also ne time your trying a wheelie make sure your driving options are all off except skid recovery force
 
I will take the petty edition then. if you want the special that is.
 
I would like the 1971 Dodge charger Super-Bee "Richard Petty Edition"
I have most (if not all) Matte paints and Jaguar Purple.
 
I will take the petty edition then. if you want the special that is.
Ok When can you trade?

I would like the 1971 Dodge charger Super-Bee "Richard Petty Edition"
I have most (if not all) Matte paints and Jaguar Purple.

Ok, send 5 i don't care what they are. When can you trade?
 
Do you still want to trade today because its getting really late here in the uk?
 
Do you still want to trade today because its getting really late here in the uk?

Yeah. I'm away from my PS3 @ the moment. If you want to just send whatever you're sending ( i forgot lol ) i'll send your order in a few hours when i get to my playstation,
 
I'd like to reserve the next 5 days you have free for all the cars you have in the OP currently. Can we work out payment after you set those dates aside?
 
I'd like to reserve the next 5 days you have free for all the cars you have in the OP currently. Can we work out payment after you set those dates aside?

Sure can!
 
Yeah. I'm away from my PS3 @ the moment. If you want to just send whatever you're sending ( i forgot lol ) i'll send your order in a few hours when i get to my playstation,

I cant because you did not accept the fr I sent you.
 
Send some random rare paints and i'll put you on the calender for Sunday 5/13/12/ if it's fine with you.

Consider it done Sir :D will send FR tomorrow and deliver paints as soon as you add me :cheers:
 
Sure can!

OK, so I will pay 5 Jag Purples, 1 Ferrari F40, 3 level tickets of your choice from this list (7,1,4,20,15,6,21,23,22,13,18,2,19,3) & I will also pay for your two next cars now with a Buick Special (If it's OK that its tuned) & a Butternut Yellow Camaro SS from 69
 
Ive just driven the corvette 427 and its FANTASTIC! great job Left Turn.
 
Ive just driven the corvette 427 and its FANTASTIC! great job Left Turn.

To quote the prisoner hanging in chains on the dungeon wall... "You lucky, lucky bastard"!!! :lol:
 
Consider it done Sir :D will send FR tomorrow and deliver paints as soon as you add me :cheers:

I can send them in 2h
Thanks, but i can't send anything till' at least tomorrow.

OK, so I will pay 5 Jag Purples, 1 Ferrari F40, 3 level tickets of your choice from this list (7,1,4,20,15,6,21,23,22,13,18,2,19,3) & I will also pay for your two next cars now with a Buick Special (If it's OK that its tuned) & a Butternut Yellow Camaro SS from 69
Ok. I will schedule you for the next 5 open days!
Ive just driven the corvette 427 and its FANTASTIC! great job Left Turn.
Glad you like it!

To quote the prisoner hanging in chains on the dungeon wall... "You lucky, lucky bastard"!!! :lol:
lol
 
I am ordering the two new cars. I sent a FR now
 
Can I please change to the 2011 Shelby GT500 Mustang instead of the Charger?
 
Can I please change to the 2011 Shelby GT500 Mustang instead of the Charger?
Yes, sir.

I am ordering the two new cars. I sent a FR now
Ok. I wont be able to accept for a while though.

* Update *
Unfortunately, due to internet problems i have to push all trades back a day. Please PM me to make re-arrangements if needed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Last edited:
Sending hugger orange ss today will send red one tomorrow
 
i have an f40 and a 62 special, let me know what you got if possible i would like a vette and and shelby mustang
 
Last edited:
Willing to do a F40 and 5 paints for a Shelby Mustang and a viper
 
Yes, sir.

Ok. I wont be able to accept for a while though.

* Update *
Unfortunately, due to internet problems i have to push all trades back a day. Please PM me to make re-arrangements if needed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's fine, I'll still send mine on days arranged.
 
can I add a Viper to my order? I'll send another f40 or paints if you prefer
 
Back