Kelvari Messages 314 Normal, IL Messages DvorakUser Messages VastSquare13 Jan 29, 2007 #1 Can't figure out how to get the Youtube tags to work, so here's the link.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSSJTTtt-s
Can't figure out how to get the Youtube tags to work, so here's the link.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSSJTTtt-s
Revheadnz Messages 2,321 Jan 29, 2007 #2 I don't think that's the Carbon R. Like the description of the video on Youtube, it looks more like a JGTC prototype. This is the Carbon R.
I don't think that's the Carbon R. Like the description of the video on Youtube, it looks more like a JGTC prototype. This is the Carbon R.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jan 29, 2007 #4 Kelvari Can't figure out how to get the Youtube tags to work, so here's the link... Click to expand... You just put the Youtube video number inside the tags, NOT the whole URL. I fixed it for you.
Kelvari Can't figure out how to get the Youtube tags to work, so here's the link... Click to expand... You just put the Youtube video number inside the tags, NOT the whole URL. I fixed it for you.