Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera in-car cam

  • Thread starter Thread starter bladecerco
  • 52 comments
  • 6,135 views
Messages
10
Messages
bladecerco
once again, apologies for the bad driving (its my friend this time)
 
Excellent. Can't wait to get that car.
 
Man I can't wait to drive this car. :(
 
Thanks for sharing, looks good. Has your friend raced GT with a wheel before?
 
Why are the gear ratios on all these tuned Nissans so damn short? Are they stupid or something? 2nd gear only reaches 70-80km/hr? Hello wheelspin, real life or in game.:rolleyes:
 
Why are the gear ratios on all these tuned Nissans so damn short? Are they stupid or something? 2nd gear only reaches 70-80km/hr? Hello wheelspin, real life or in game.:rolleyes:
mph man, mph :P
 
your welcome, and nope, his first time on a GT5 rig ever

Oh wow, the 'Ring is quite a way to have your first experience.. if he can get a hang of that, he'll be driving all tracks great I bet.. bet he's glad damage was turned off for the demo though.
 
Love the detail on the Track Barrier when he drove into it!
Looks 3D to me :)
 
love the sound .. sounds beefy! similar to the mines r34 of gt5p
 
I see a Momo wheel, I wonder if PD had to license that as well? :D

maybe a possible car tune upgrade? change steering wheel...?
 
Thanks! Do you have some more ?
 
great sound.getting better and better
 
I see a Momo wheel, I wonder if PD had to license that as well? :D

maybe a possible car tune upgrade? change steering wheel...?

Maybe the whole tuning setup will be licensed and we can buy different parts from different manufacturers with real world HP gains... that would be cool

BTW cool videos, can't wait to speed around the ring myself
 
Why are the gear ratios on all these tuned Nissans so damn short? Are they stupid or something? 2nd gear only reaches 70-80km/hr? Hello wheelspin, real life or in game.:rolleyes:

Better that than Prologue where some car have very very looong gear ratios as Corvette 6th gear start from 400+ km/h to 500+ km/h!!!!:yuck:
Of course you can set gear ratios in tune option's...
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the video again!
Will you have more up on your channel soon?
Looks like you really took your time to get footage of several cars.
 
Damn man, respect!

I pity those reporters who don't give a F for Gran Turismo.

Tnx again!
 
I see a Momo wheel, I wonder if PD had to license that as well? :D

maybe a possible car tune upgrade? change steering wheel...?

Just because this car has one, doesn't mean anything. This is a real life car, that's been replicated into the game.
 
Great stuff, thanks for your video once again! 👍
 
Thanks for the vid.Hey anyone notice, sometimes the track in the mirrors doesn't disappear.Most of the detail stays in, different to prologue then.
 
You forgot to tell your friend to push the gaspedal all the way down.
 
Just because this car has one, doesn't mean anything. This is a real life car, that's been replicated into the game.

Yes but even then you just can't dump a Momo logo in a game and get away with it without licensing it...

It would make sense to be able to change the wheel of normal cars, since we can finally see it
 
If the real car has a Momo wheel as standard, then I don't see why the manufacturer wouldn't have the right to lease that. It wouldn't make sense for the manufacturer not to have the complete rights to their own car, if they don't have the rights to the parts that arn't thier own thn you'd be seeing a lot of cars in games without the proper wheels, brakes, engines, interiors etc. I'd say that you can reproduce any of the parts that belong to the car in the context of being part of the car and only as part of the car under a manufacturer license. Cars are rarely made completely from thier own manufacturers parts.
 
Back