Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera in-car cam

  • Thread starter Thread starter bladecerco
  • 52 comments
  • 6,135 views
sickest Z33 ever can't wait to drive. btw, it definetly has a momo wheel as standard equipment. it was featured in modified magazine july 09.
 
Nice......was expecting to see one of the three dials move at least tho
 
Why are the gear ratios on all these tuned Nissans so damn short? Are they stupid or something? 2nd gear only reaches 70-80km/hr? Hello wheelspin, real life or in game.:rolleyes:


nah its 70mph
 
I know that we've seen the track before (yes, I loved seeing the new car driving it), but this time, the crashing gave me time to steadily look at and appreciate the scenery, and then think...I'd really like to see those trees blowing in the wind or affected by drafts created by the cars. Hopefully in future releases.

Thanks for the video.
 
Better that than Prologue where some car have very very looong gear ratios as Corvette 6th gear start from 400+ km/h to 500+ km/h!!!!:yuck:
Of course you can set gear ratios in tune option's...


That's how you get 30 real world MPG on highway in a Corvette.
 
If the real car has a Momo wheel as standard, then I don't see why the manufacturer wouldn't have the right to lease that. It wouldn't make sense for the manufacturer not to have the complete rights to their own car, if they don't have the rights to the parts that arn't thier own thn you'd be seeing a lot of cars in games without the proper wheels, brakes, engines, interiors etc. I'd say that you can reproduce any of the parts that belong to the car in the context of being part of the car and only as part of the car under a manufacturer license. Cars are rarely made completely from thier own manufacturers parts.

The car doesn't come standard with a Momo wheel, it was added by a Tuner, Amuse in this case. The trademark is clearly visible. Now unless Momo really wants the free advertising, one would normally have to license it. Otherwise there is nothing stopping Momo for suing PD later on when the game is released for using a registered trademark without permission
 
Nice......was expecting to see one of the three dials move at least tho

There is probably oil, water temps among other things. Not gonna change a whole lot in this time span
 
sweet sound actually!

i wonder if those journalists have a real driving license :|
 
Does the sun come out and light the track up at around 44 seconds? or is it just a camera effect, probs a cam effect
 
OMG. I mean O M G! I can't watch it. He is sooo Noob. Did he ever heard about such thing as BRAKES? I mean this is not NeedForSh.it, this is simulation game. Omg, please give me back those 2 min of my life!!
 
Thats how it goes, people that can't drive get to play GT5 people that can drive get to wait 5 and a half years to watch the people that can't drive play the game. :sick: Brake man BRAKE!
 
Theres one dial working but its one of the smaller higher placed dials lol, looks like a oil pressure gauge
In my 350z, that's indeed where the oil pressure gauge was, the others are the clock/board computer and the battery/dynamo voltage meter.
 
Why is the cockpit so closed in, it reminds me of forza where part of your rear-view mirror is cut off, also you are so low in the car you cant see the hood. This has bugged me in every racing game I've played that features cockpit view. When I'm in my car IRL I can easily see the entire hood and outside both side windows. Now I've never raced or anything, nor used a racing helmet so I'm not sure if thats the reason, and maybe that obstructs the view and they sit lower in the cars or something. IDK it just feels too zoomed in.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I hardly ever use the cockpit view either. IMO It takes up too much of the view, it's like watching through a tank slit instead of looking out the front window.
 
Why is the cockpit so closed in, it reminds me of forza where part of your rear-view mirror is cut off, also you are so low in the car you cant see the hood. This has bugged me in every racing game I've played that features cockpit view. When I'm in my car IRL I can easily see the entire hood and outside both side windows. Now I've never raced or anything, nor used a racing helmet so I'm not sure if thats the reason, and maybe that obstructs the view and they sit lower in the cars or something. IDK it just feels too zoomed in.
Exactly the reason why I rarely use cockpit view, as too much of the useful screen is used up with graphics that serve little purpose in terms of racing. The thing is, as long as you are playing sat in front of a single flat 16:9 screen, cockpit view is always going to feel restricted, even if you can move the camera around inside it. The reason being that you have nothing in your peripheral vision.

The only feasible way to overcome this is to use 3 screens, or a wraparound screen, sat very close to them in either case. That way you will have some of your peripheral vision taken up and it will feel a whole lot more immersive. Head tracking might help a bit with a single screen setip, but I am yet to be convinced, having never experienced it.

So, for me it's hood cam, or failing that, bumper cam.
 
You need a big widescreen TV or monitor for the cockpit view
at least a 24 inch LCD if you sit up close like on a PC. 27-30 inch be about perfect
 
mph man, mph :P

Oh.:lol: Thought it might have been like the 370Z/Tuned in the Academy demo, those gears are stupidly short.:crazy:

Better that than Prologue where some car have very very looong gear ratios as Corvette 6th gear start from 400+ km/h to 500+ km/h!!!!:yuck:
Of course you can set gear ratios in tune option's...

OK, you tune an LS7 V8 to a close ratio 6spd gearbox and tell me how you go.:dunce: Seriously, the Corvettes work a hundred times better as a 5spd, I actually find the stock gear ratios on the Z06 to be very very well thought out. Oh, and it's not Prologue, that's what those cars are really like. The only reason there are 6 gears in a Corvette is for highway cruising mileage, it would only get slower with shorter gears. Some people need to learn what torque does.
 
Whats the red car in front of the Amuse?

Infiniti G37

gran-turismo-5-sema-2009-screenshots-12.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back