Amuse/Opera Performance GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTdarjan
  • 11 comments
  • 2,001 views
Messages
78
Croatia
Krapina
Messages
darjankonjic
I will give you any Premium brand new vehicle, which could be fully tuned, if you want!
 
He's on the Online Car Dealership
 
This is NOT that car!
 
You can buy it from the New Car Dealership, under the Gran Turismo brand.
 
Thank you for information!
 
There is a Opera 350z and a Gran Turismo 350z. Not the car, 1 is a prize car. The other is bought in the NCD.:)

Edit, there is also a Amuse 350z. All different cars.
 
But there's only on 350 -> RS <- :dopey::D
 
But there's only on 350 -> RS <- :dopey::D

What ? I'm sure there is a, OperaAmuse350370FairladyGranTurismoRSTCz LMP:dunce: :lol:

It was in my OCD. :boggled:
 
What ? I'm sure there is a, OperaAmuse350370FairladyGranTurismoRSTCz LMP:dunce: :lol:

It was in my OCD. :boggled:

lol and yes the 350 number is on those 3 brands but ...... only one is got the RS ;)
 
Does anybody have this car? And can i really buy it in Dealership Gran Turismo?
 
Back