Amuse s2000 GT1 - with video

• Thread starter jgda9rs
  • 11 comments
GTP_jgda9rsv2

i developed a set up for this car, and i was very pleased with how balanced it is, with minor or controllable oversteer, but the initial cornering is very good in my books. S-10 is a breeze for me with this setting. i first used it in daytona road course, just testing the car in free run mode before the online race, and i was quite impressed. with the 700pp race, i managed a 2'06.849to a best lap of 2'05.2xx, and that's with getting penalized during the race. but the lap times were pretty consistent around that range, so i'm pretty sure i could of gone so much faster if i tried, or had a clean track ahead of me. just getting pretty tired so i decided it was enough, as i did a run on arcade mode before that and released some steam from getting punted off the online races. on the arcade mode, i ran the race in standard mode, and cranked up the power, and the least amount of weight, max downforce and
R3's all around, and i managed lap times around the sub 1'56 - 1'58.164's.
best lap was 1'55.849.. but then again that's in standard mode. i dont know, you guys try it and see what happens. here are the settings.

Amuse s2000 GT1 Turbo 700PP Settings

bhp: 465 (-31)
Weight: 1097 (98)
Tires: R1 all around
Aero: 20F 35R
Ride Height: 17 front and rear
Spring Rate: 8/8
Damper: 8/8
Toe: +.15f -.45R
Camber: 2.5 F 3.0R
Brake: 7f 6r
Turn Angle: 32
T/C : Off
ABS: 1

Trans:
1 3.137
2 2.055
3 1.481
4 1.180
5 .942
6 .790
7 .600
Final Drive: 4.600

oh, by the way, here's a little crappy quality video of my run :D sorry about the low res, you can blame the camera phone for it :D

click here for my DailyMotion Channel to see the gt5 video, i have 2.

that's all folks, any comments or adjustments are welcome.​

That looks like one hell of a tune, sadly right now i dont have the money to buy an S200 but I'll raise some and buy it tomorrow to test it. The cornering speeds in your vid look sick.

thanks man, yeah definitely worth a try. the early two minute times were run in a race condition like i said, and in professional mode, with a dualshock 3 controller :D if you have a wheel, from what i've heard, i think you might be able to go a little, if not, so much faster. if you make more improvements, let me know here :D enjoy.

That looks like one hell of a tune, sadly right now i dont have the money to buy an S200 but I'll raise some and buy it tomorrow to test it. The cornering speeds in your vid look sick.

lol i have 3 of them

there is so much oversteer on this setup....

Here's the setup I use. I really, really love the gearing I have. Keep in mind this setup was tested only using a controller, which I find is very hard to use when aiming to keep the Amuse under control. So, that being stated...my intent with this build was control, cornering, speed. I believe I achieved it. Let me know what ya think.

Power: 503 (-19)
Weight: 1276 (114%)
Tires: R3(F) / R3(R)
Aero: (F)10 / (R)35
Ride Height: (F)-20 / (R)-15
Springs: (F)4 / (R)9
Damper: (F)5 / (R)7
Toe: (F)-0.25 / (R)-0.15
Camber: (2.5) / (R)0.5
Brakes: (F)7 / (R)3
Turn Angle: 40
TCS: 1
ABS: 1

1st: 3.720
2nd: 2.446
3rd: 1.705
4th: 1.289
5th: 1.020
6th: 0.834
7th: 0.659
Final: 4.299

Thanks for the info guys, I'm gonna give both of these a try.

I have my own too, but not with me at the moment. I'll post later and let you know the results.

jgda9rs, I gotta say this is a sweet setup. I finally beat S-10 with it last night (although it did take me about 20 freakin' tries, hehe).

Edit I said there was so much oversteer on this setup, i was wrong, I never drove the S2000 before and didnt know how/when to floor the throttle. Now I use your setup everyday online, it is really REALLY good. Ty

no problem guys. i havent touched gt5 for about almost a week now. anyways, what kind of times did you guys manage to pull off ?

but yeah, this setup requires a lot of finesse, specially after exiting med-slow speed corners. but once you get used to it, i think it's pretty good.

StrayedRebel: i tried out your settings last week, and the car feels stable, though a little bit of understeer around the s-curves. great for the HSR though!

Back