Amuse

  • Thread starter Thread starter juwlzx5
  • 31 comments
  • 1,051 views
Messages
322
Messages
juwl
Ok, so now that I've almost completed A-spec I need the following cars.

-Amuse S2000 GT1 (NA)
-Amuse R1
-Amuse Street ver

I have a big selection of cars. Just request for it and I might just have it. Some noteworthy ones however are the X1, Suzuki Escudo, Subaru 22b, Zonda c12s, bently Speed 8, FGT (red), Ferrari F10.

Feb 4- Laserviper3 (Amuse S2000 R1)
Feb 5-
Feb 6-
 
Last edited:
Do you have the Lamborghini Miura P400?

I have the Amuse R1 and the Amuse Street Version.
I also have the Carbon R. I would buy the premium Amuse GT1 Turbo for you also any color.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I don't have the Miura. That thing is too expensive. 20mil!

Anything else you might want?
 
I am really set on finding that car and I would like to use it in the B-Spec classic races.
 
Alright then. Seems like not many people have the Amuse S2000s I'm looking for.
 
I have all the Amuse cars.

Do you have any cup/trophy cars of a different color than listed?
Standard Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 (2)
** orange-cream ( i have this )
** avocado-green ( i have this )
** White ( i have this )


S Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00
** Red ( i have this )
** metalic orange ( i have this )


Standard Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03
** Black ( i have this )


Standard Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00
** maroon/brown ( i have this )



** S RenaultSport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
** Silver ( i have this )


** S RenaultSport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
** Black ( i have this )
 
Aaaaw shoot. Sorry man I'm not a bigger collector of cup cars. Seems I'm having really bad luck getting the Amuse S2000s...
 
juwlzx5
Aaaaw shoot. Sorry man I'm not a bigger collector of cup cars. Seems I'm having really bad luck getting the Amuse S2000s...

What about a castrol supra '00?
 
Is that the premium one? If so then yes I have it.
 
I have the R1 and the Street Version. Would you have anything like the RX7 LM or cars like that or the BMW 1 Series Concept car?
 
Hi! I can trade these:
-Amuse S2000 GT1 (NA)
-Amuse R1
-Amuse Street ver

For your X1 and Ferrari F10:
 
Yes I can acquire the BMW. Are you open for trades tomorrow?
 
I can trade anytime. I reset earlier and have no trades lined up for a while
 
Ok sounds good. We'll trade tomorrow then. I think I'll take the R1 over the street version. Add me and we'll do the transaction tomorrow.
 
I Have An 04 From UCD Used Once Soon Check Mileage.
 
I Have An 04 From UCD Used Once Soon Check Mileage.

The mileage doesn't really matter. Which Amuse S2000 is it? Oh and also what do you want in exchange.
 
I Dont Quite Know Which One
 
It Is A GT1 In Berlina Black With 2618.1KM 521BHP
 
I Dont Quite Know Which One

If it is the Amuse S2000 GT1 I'll take it. Someone else already offered the R1 to me. So the only 2 cars I'm looking for are the GT1 and Street Ver.
 
It Is A GT1 In Berlina Black With 2618.1KM 521BHP

Ok sounds good what car would you like in exchange and also when are you open for trades?
 
When Can You Trade?
 
I am available for trade Feb 5 which is a Saturday as I must first make the transaction with someone else on Friday. So Saturday will be the earliest date.
 
I am available for trade Feb 5 which is a Saturday as I must first make the transaction with someone else on Friday. So Saturday will be the earliest date.

That Is A Bit Of A Problem As You Are In Canada And I Am In Australia. Currently It Is 20 Past 5 PM On Friday 4/2/11 But I Have Traded With A Canadian Before But I Messaged Him And He Told Me To Calm The **** Down. So Your Saturday My Sunday Is Fine
 
Oh shoot. Yes this is a really big problem. Sorry dude, it seems I won't be able to send you the car for a long time. I can understand it is a long time. I guess we won't be able to make the trade then. Sorry dude.
 
I cannot trade on Saturday as I just made a deal on that day...my calendar is pretty messed up I'll check my deals once again
 
Oh shoot. Yes this is a really big problem. Sorry dude, it seems I won't be able to send you the car for a long time. I can understand it is a long time. I guess we won't be able to make the trade then. Sorry dude.

We Can Still
 
Back