And on the 3rd lap, it's been established (As I always said)...

Discussion in 'The Rumble Strip' started by JamesFast3, Oct 17, 2018.

1. JamesFast3

JamesFast3

You all want to know exactly how fast I am?

3 laps done TOTAL on Maximum Tune 5. All 3 in the "Red Vette" that I call "Door Slammer", in fact, Beauty of Door Slammer (Bods is the nickname).

Anyone who is honest about this game, knows that the CTT ( a Porsche, RUF type) has a different RPM power range than the vette, plus has a traction advantage due to the 4WD of the vehicle.

This is the reason the CTT has the acceleration advantage in certain scenarios.

Okay, I ran an ALMOST flawless lap, the only mistake a missed set of downshifts and into upshifting after a slowdown for a corner, that cost me probably at least 7 tenths at the VERY MINIMUM, probably more like 2 seconds... and I only lost to "Smile" and the CTT by 2 METERS on Inward.

ON MY VERY 1ST LAP ON THAT TRACK, MY 3RD TOTAL OF THE DAY, AND MY FINAL because I was only spending 5 dollars.

The replay is online, as they all are, I race against ghosts online, in fact, I was notified upon login of a "challenge" because someone had beaten one of my slower times, so the 1st lap out of the gate, I took my "record" back.

Realize...

I have times in 3 cars.. The RED VETTE under the name GUEST.

And a STOCK GT-R under James, plus a LANCER of some sort under the name James. The Lancer is STOCK as well.

(The Vette time is a 700HP class time with balanced settings at 660 HP)

I challenge anyone to take a mid 600 horsepower car into the 700HP class on online ghost racing and challenge my Vette on Inward. (Then realize it's a Corvette and done in 1 attempt)

EDIT....

It will not be until next month, however, I will run again next month and I promise to record myself running in Door Slammer plus I will run the CTT in story to the same point as DOOR SLAMMER and compare, plus run the CTT in online ghost mode.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. Omnis

Omnis Staff Emeritus

3. JamesFast3

JamesFast3

First of all... The resolution within the implementation of such an android/cyborg in "theory" would be beyond anything that anyone has ever accomplished. Take for example even the enormous displays that you see in cities such as New York or other places... Those BILLIONS of pixels that are on those displays. Can you imagine something on the resolution level in terms of memory requirements, and the processor power that would be required to operate a human like muscular system at a fine level of detail?

Think about that resolution of every square MILLIMETER if not even smaller in terms of movement relatively in all those ways you can move your lips even? See, there is no chance EVER we will ever see that in our lifetime, more than likely NEVER at all.

4. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

?

kikie and Spacegoat like this.
  5. TexRex

TexRex Premium

6. JamesFast3

JamesFast3

The only way to accomplish a "sentient" being is a central source that controls all and can feel everything and manage everything at the same time, without having to worry about a "system" that it "modular" and have to adapt. A being that is "modular" and is interchangeable is not sentient, will never be, and cannot be, due to the modular design meaning that if it's dependent upon modules that make up it's entirety, you could interchange a vital part such as a battery or something, which guarantees that the being is NOT sentient.

To be sentient, you go on without "maintenance" parts and your body repairs itself through the mitochondrial energy release process that many people have studied themselves in medicine and science.

7. INEEDNAWZZZ

INEEDNAWZZZ

I didn't understand the thread at the start and I really don't understand it now.

FoRiZon, VBR and Dylan like this.
  8. Famine

Famine Administrator

I think it's a racing game post of some kind, but not in any of the racing game forums for some reason.

FoRiZon, BobK and Dylan like this.
  9. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

I don't know what OP is smoking but whatever it is I want some.

VBR and Dan like this.
  10. daan

daan Moderator

No, no you don't.

Obelisk, FoRiZon, The Bman and 16 others like this.
  11. polysmut

polysmut Premium

Beeblebrox237 likes this.
  12. kikie

kikie Premium

Yesterday when I "liked" a few posts, I refrained myself from posting here because I thought that this thread was going to be removed and I don't want to lose posts (postcount).

I'm as bewildered as everybody else.

13. TumeK5

TumeK5

wat

Obelisk and YoshiMaster2 like this.
  14. baldgye

baldgye Premium

GTP's very own Finnegans Wake

TexRex likes this.
  15. Adamgp

Adamgp Premium

Well, this is a noodle scratcher.

Spacegoat and VBR like this.
  16. W3HS

W3HS Premium

Why I have read this thread on 3 separate occasions expecting to know what’s going on?

17. Dennisch

Dennisch Premium

A bot named Chad.

18. kikie

kikie Premium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

/joke

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  19. TexRex

TexRex Premium

:lol:

20. VBR

VBR Premium

In the immortal words of Jim Carrey...

Alrighty Then.jpg

zzz_pt, Spacegoat and Hollow like this.
  21. kolio

kolio

Ok, but do you know how fast I am? I am the one who has all the records with nanosecond times. My Vette literally will smoke any car of yours. The 4WD advantage you have is great and all for acceleration but it cant even compare the handling I have with my RWD Vette with nanotechnology implemented into racing core dude. It's more awesome than anything in the WHOLE world.

So yeah, good luck if you think you're faster than me man.

BTW, my name on the leaderboard is 2FAST4U.

Good luck, pal.

:cheers:

VBR likes this.
  22. FerrariF1GT

FerrariF1GT

23. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

It's a bot. Now they've got 'Vettes it's the beginning of the end. Or the end of the beginning. Or something.

VBR likes this.
  24. Hollow

Hollow Premium

Eminembeastfan’s 2.2L Camry is above all this.

FoRiZon, The Bman, JR98 and 4 others like this.
  25. kolio

kolio

Obviously I was excluding that. He is in fact the fastest of all time.

Hollow likes this.
  26. TB

TB Moderator

Put a 2.2 in a Sunbird. That :censored: will blow your mind.

Beeblebrox237 likes this.
  27. Blitz24

Blitz24 Premium

This almost seems like some sort of transcendence post. Like lap 3 means reaching the third step of finding happiness. Are we supposed to run around in a desert and shout kifflom?

VBR and Spacegoat like this.
  28. Spacegoat

Spacegoat Premium

Don't know. I've heard that automatic Subaru wagons are pretty formidable at just about everything.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Beeblebrox237 and Shaun like this.
  29. TexRex

TexRex Premium

Pfft...Spirit R/T.

30. Shaun

Shaun Premium

Well that the Thread Of The Year award sorted then for the yearly GTP awards.

VBR likes this.