Andrezz| Photo Gallery. - Update 7/9 Mixed setup.

• Thread starter Andrezz
  • 239 comments
I like the straightforwardness and simplicity in your shots. A nice variation from your more heavily edited and HDR'd shots. Ser fram emot din nästa uppdatering. 👍

I like the straightforwardness and simplicity in your shots. A nice variation from your more heavily edited and HDR'd shots. Ser fram emot din nästa uppdatering. 👍

Thanks :) I thought it was time to start with some variety in my photos so that there's not always the same, new real angles from a normal photograph, not too hard editing and so on.

Jag ska försöka att inte göra dig besviken! hehe :D

I really like the Lamborghini and the GTI - Update!
Well done, sir!

The GT500 - Shots have way to much Effects in it ;)

I like the simplistic setting you've used it means you focus on the car more and your shots of it look great đź‘Ť

Everyone thank you for the comments!

Another update with Nissan silvia and Mercedes Benz :crazy: Tell me which one you like the most !

I know every picture almost look the same with the angles :)

Mercedes Benz

Nissan Silvia

Ok so this will be my last update for a while and I did the best I could, I will also take my time look through your threads and leave comments, I'm sorry I haven't done that pretty much before.. and.. yup.. Tell me what you think about the pictures! And... I'll see you later guys! :)

Great job on all the pics Andrezz - I think I like the BMW the most, but they are all good. The pit stop photos are nice - the tire guy with his hand up looks like he's waiving at the camera - it made me laugh. :dopey:

Back