Andy's Gallery: Lexus LFA (9-18-15)

• Thread starter Andy Voong
  • 152 comments
Fantastic work I really like the first one, the others are a tad bit too dark though. Had you tried playing with the exposure setting in game?

Fantastic work I really like the first one, the others are a tad bit too dark though. Had you tried playing with the exposure setting in game?[/

I do but I always second guess myself. I guess my TV settings is very brighter than normal, so I may feel the level of brightness is acceptable. However, thanks for the kind words and I'll try to work more with the exposure settings in the future.

Hello, So beautiful pictures of this car. The color is shining in sun. I wish to buy this Lamborghini but i don't have money to buy it.

El Monte CA Locksmith

Hello and welcome to my gallery.

My name, is Andy Voong. I'm a big fan of the Gran Turismo franchise. I've been taking photos since Gran Turismo 4. However, I've recently posted pictures on GTPlanet for a few years. I've tried my best, to capture mesmerizing photos by only using the in-game tools and options that I am given with.

I hope you guys like the gallery, as I will post anything new whenever I can. Feel free to leave any feedback or criticism that will help me improve my skills.

Thanks guys :D.

I usually don't like tiny FF cars, but the Integra is an exception, especially that one. :3

Nice job, my favorite is the last one with the big panoramic shot. Luvin this gallery. <3

I usually don't like tiny FF cars, but the Integra is an exception, especially that one. :3

Nice job, my favorite is the last one with the big panoramic shot. Luvin this gallery. <3
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the Integra is one of those cars that is fun to drive around in Gran Turismo. Also, it is a very affordable car in the game and in real life.

Great photos. I see you captured the angles in a way that the photos look so realistic. Above all, I'm loving the photos of the Lancer evolution in which the sense of motion is presented all right. 👍

Great photos. I see you captured the angles in a way that the photos look so realistic. Above all, I'm loving the photos of the Lancer evolution in which the sense of motion is presented all right. 👍

Thanks for the kind words. I try to get the best angles for each car I used during Photomode.

Out of all the shots my favourite has to be the first shot, since you have done well with composition.

Back