Sadly I bought GT6 without knowing that there was an anniversary edition, so I do not get those cars.
Is there any other way to get them, or can I buy the code from Sony?
Sadly I bought GT6 without knowing that there was an anniversary edition, so I do not get those cars.
Is there any other way to get them, or can I buy the code from Sony?
There's no official way to buy them without purchasing the Anniversary Edition of the game itself. I think some guys are selling them on eBay, but I wouldn't go there. Read post by person below about eBay.
There's no official way to buy them without purchasing the Anniversary Edition of the game itself. I think some guys are selling them on eBay, but I wouldn't go there.
I bought the precision pack from ebay and it was fine. They send the codes within the ebay mail system and in 24h (at least most of the vendors). So far I don't know of anyone with a problem. Just buy from someone with a god reputation and you will be fine. 👍
I've had 0 problems purchasing DLC codes from ebay in the past. That said if you are uncomfortable going the ebay route call around to gamestops and see if anyone in your area has Anniv Editions available. I was able to pick one up over the weekend though it took me a few calls to locate and hold one back. I live in a slightly rural area of Kentucky so that may have been an advantage.
I picked up an Anniversary Edition today at a GameStop store. Just happened to be driving by when I remembered the store was conveniently on my way. So there are still some in inventory.