Anniversary Cars...

  • Thread starter Thread starter KOGSoldier
  • 13 comments
  • 718 views
Messages
155
United States
United States
Messages
WindWizzard
What am I missing? I don't have any of the anniversary cars...help can't do the seasonal event...
 
I think u had to preorder the game
 
You need to have bought the anniversary edition to have the anniversary cars.
 
:boggled:It seems weird that u had to have preordered the game... sorry
 
Nope didn't pre order $&@!
Thanx for the info
 
:boggled:It seems weird that u had to have preordered the game... sorry
It's called a preorder bonus. You a get a bonus for having preordered the game, most games have them. Nothing weird about it.
 
Did you preorder the game?

Yes? Enter code, download cars, do seasonal.
No? Buy a code off of eBay, enter code, download cars, do seasonal.

Fix'd.
 
I hit it lucky, my local game stop only had the anniversery edition, 2 days after release :p
I didnt get the mill but I got the cars.
 
^^ This - No preorder required.
a) you are lucky and its available in a stores.
b) you bought the game via PSN and could choose between the normal game and the 15th anni game (or special edition) with 25 Anni Cars. You can still order the 15th Anni game today via PSN (in Europe)
 
It's called a preorder bonus. You a get a bonus for having preordered the game, most games have them. Nothing weird about it.

I understand that. I just thought it was strange that there is a special event just for preorders
 
It seems that every day we get yet another new thread with someone moaning about anniversary cars - there's been 2 new ones already today!! Have none of you ever heard of a search button or spending a bit of time looking through the forums for your answers?!
 
b) you bought the game via PSN and could choose between the normal game and the 15th anni game (or special edition) with 25 Anni Cars. You can still order the 15th Anni game today via PSN (in Europe)
It is 20 cars actually. The "Precision pack" is a 'pre-order bonus-only.
 
He
It seems that every day we get yet another new thread with someone moaning about anniversary cars - there's been 2 new ones already today!! Have none of you ever heard of a search button or spending a bit of time looking through the forums for your answers?!

Hey xpower I wasn't complaining about it...wish I had preordered but oh well...my question was answered in the first couple of replies but if these other gentlemen wanted to discuss it then it shouldn't be a problem because all you had to do was click on another thread and skip this one...and with all the threads on this forum I'm sure this is not the only duplicated topic
 
Back