rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Dec 9, 2013 #1 Has anyone received there special set of gear as promised in the anniversary edition, mines & others I know haven't received it.
Has anyone received there special set of gear as promised in the anniversary edition, mines & others I know haven't received it.
NOSWaster Messages 671 Eskimo Land Messages NOS_Waster Messages NOS Waster Dec 9, 2013 #2 rizlaman56 Has anyone received there special set of gear as promised in the anniversary edition, mines & others I know haven't received it. Click to expand... Go to the garage, the area with your racing gear, and then the special suit (or similar) category. It's the suit in your avatar.
rizlaman56 Has anyone received there special set of gear as promised in the anniversary edition, mines & others I know haven't received it. Click to expand... Go to the garage, the area with your racing gear, and then the special suit (or similar) category. It's the suit in your avatar.
rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Dec 16, 2013 #3 NOSWaster Go to the garage, the area with your racing gear, and then the special suit (or similar) category. It's the suit in your avatar. Click to expand... Sorry about the late reply, yeah found it thanks again,
NOSWaster Go to the garage, the area with your racing gear, and then the special suit (or similar) category. It's the suit in your avatar. Click to expand... Sorry about the late reply, yeah found it thanks again,