Annoyed

Sorry if this has been discussed already but I have done the Gran Valley Endurance 4 times tying to get the 1997 Nissan R390 GT1 and I keep getting the Imprezza rally car. What is the percentage chance of getting this car.

Chances are 50/50 for either car since you can win either one. There's nothing you can do but keep trying the race over and over. The prizes you win from races in GT2 and 3 are random.

I ran it in different cars the whole time for challenges I used the Lancia Straton Fully Tuned( to easy oops) the first time, then a fully tuned besides limiting it to 387 hp RX7 A-Spec on Normal tires the second time, 3rd i used the 1966 Shelby cobra fully tuned besides only using 423 hp on sports tires, lastly I got sick of long challenging races on that same race so I used the Lotus Elise GT1. Also for more info one all of them but the last one the tough competitor Atlantique 400GT entered.

I so happy now, I just did it again in a fully tuned besides only operating on 467hp on sports tires Jaguar XJR and I finally got the darn thing I have to say I do love my little prize this car rocks. I'll be off doing the 2 hours of rome again to get the corolla rally car 97 yay.

Maybe the car that you win is based off of the current "day" in the game. You know, like if there's 2 prize cars then the first car you'll win is if the day is an odd numbered day. And then the second one you get if the day's on an even numbered day. After all, think about it! Wasn't every day you won on an odd numbered day?

Glad you finally got the car :). Like I said many times, GT1/2's random prize car system is ridiculous.

I had the same problem but once you get the greatest feel of satisfaction when you fnd it sitting in your garage.

Indeed. I forget how much more precious a car feels when it is a prize, especially if it's difficult to obtain (e.g. from endurance races and licenses). In GT5P and GTPSP there is no prize cars at all, and somehow the cars don't feel as special :indiff:.

Back