Annoying error 1:536

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsukishima
  • 11 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
1,112
Uruguay
Rivera
Messages
Tsukishima-TDUDT
Been getting that 🤬 since yesterday afternoon, anyone else getting it? Is there a solution?
 
Same thing here.

Got the 1.04 patch and no online gameplay for me.
 
Looks like this is a "feature" exclusive to us, south-americans.
 
And the worst part is that I can't access any of the new seasonals. :(
 
Cant use anything either.
Thought it was something on the other end but if its on my end I guess thats it then.
Im in europe
 
same error ## was reported on 12/12/13 immediately after the v1.02 update, it may just be your local servers are still down.
 
Cant use anything either.
Thought it was something on the other end but if its on my end I guess thats it then.
Im in europe
Where in europe are you located? are you still receiving Error Message?
 
Finally.
Hp1Z66Y.gif
 
Back