Another DLC Question

magic_town

Premium
Australia
Melbourne
magic_town2
magilt
I have finally decided to get an XBone after finding out about FH3, but I'll probably grab the console before it comes out, and FM6. My question is what is the best (cheapest) way to get all DLC? Is there some sort of ultimate edition which includes it all? Or should I pick up a used copy, or go digital?
Thanks.

I have finally decided to get an XBone after finding out about FH3, but I'll probably grab the console before it comes out, and FM6. My question is what is the best (cheapest) way to get all DLC? Is there some sort of ultimate edition which includes it all? Or should I pick up a used copy, or go digital?
Thanks.
If you decide to go digital, then there is the option for the Ultimate Edition ($80) which will give you the Car Pass, VIP pack, Fast and Furious car pack, and the 10th Anniversary pack. You would still have to buy the car packs and expansions that were released after the Car Pass ended, which will add another $59 on top of that and brings the total up to ~$139 depending on if you want to get everything.

If you go with a physical copy, there is no Ultimate Edition option, so you would have to buy everything separately, and that would total to ~$120 for just the DLC.

Hope that helps, and congrats on deciding to get an Xbox! :cheers:

I am not sure if there is an edition that has all the DLC included yet, so you're going to spend some money if you must have everything. Right now you can get the Digital Ultimate Ed, but for a game that's been out for nearly a year I cannot see spending $90 USD on it. Especially since some sort of complete edition is probably right around the corner.

Also the game appears to be nearly full price digitally.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-motorsport-6-standard-edition/c291k0n6dp2g
Instead of $60 USD, you spend $50 USD. I normally don't support the used market, but if you get batter prices used, then have at it.

Thank you both for the answers. It's not really a matter of needing all DLC (I've never bought it before) I just didn't want to miss out on a complete edition if there was one. Looks like I'll get a used copy and decide from then.
Thanks again 👍

I'm unsure on if they'll release a complete edition. To my knowledge they haven't said they'd do one and the last one I can remember was Forza Motorsport 3.

No worries, I'd just heard about them with other games I guess.
Another question: If I buy it used, will I need to buy another online pass? Or doesn't T10 use them? I think it was EA maybe that used them so they could make money off used sales.
My apologies for all the questions, been a few years since I've bought a game!

No worries, I'd just heard about them with other games I guess.
Another question: If I buy it used, will I need to buy another online pass? Or doesn't T10 use them? I think it was EA maybe that used them so they could make money off used sales.
My apologies for all the questions, been a few years since I've bought a game!
No, not at all! Thankfully there is no online pass. As long as you have Xbox Live Gold, then you'll be good.

Hey,
Whats the cheapest way to get all the DLC, The ultimate edition + the rest? Or just buy the cheapest game + DLC?

Hey,
Whats the cheapest way to get all the DLC, The ultimate edition + the rest? Or just buy the cheapest game + DLC?
Depends on how cheap of a copy you can find. For all of the DLC and no game is about $120 USD, and if you bought the Ultimate edition it would be around $140 USD.

Hey,
Hey the FM6 Ultimate Edition that includes most DLC is on sale on the Xbox store as Digital for US $53.99 (40% off).

Back