Another Extreme Drift :: To Show Some People That My Other Flip Was Not An Accident

  • Thread starter Thread starter minihux
  • 38 comments
  • 2,002 views
Originally posted by 1989therat
Wow. Now thats a good drift angle. reminds me of that guy who had a vid of the 3000gt and skyline.

Errmm.. that guy has a name... :rolleyes:
 
i can do that....you hav to use like sports in the back and sims in the front....enter the turn using feint then e brake it....now let it coast and contersteer fully while punching the gas lettin go and then punch it but hold it there
 
that was awsome you dont need to do it in FR for anyone
 
hmm... apparetly the bandwidth has been exceeded...:(
 
this kind of drift is called extreme with a good recovery and a pinch of luck, enjoy it while it lasts:D
 
Originally posted by Jeradd101
I don't think the link works. . .
That's because this is quite an old thread...... I wish people would stop resurecting old useless threads........


;)
 
Oh, sorry i didn't even look at the date. I have not been here in a while and i was just trying to catch up with everything
 
Originally posted by Jeradd101
Oh, sorry i didn't even look at the date. I have not been here in a while and i was just trying to catch up with everything
It's not your fault....... You didn't bring this thread back from the dead......


;)
 
Back