Another GT4 preview demo (disc 2)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ronnn
  • 44 comments
  • 4,253 views
Something else,

a6m5, the Toyota demo is shocking bad, but Prologue is well worth having, it's alot like Concept to drive. I've spent much more time playing concept than gt3 over the last couple of years because well? it's just better in my opinion plus it has my favorite and fastest track, Autumn ring! forward or backwards that is fun unlimited in the GT40
 
I hope it's not the BMW/1st Japan demo GT4 build but the new one - with new views, backfire effect and switchable TCS.
 
9mm
I hope it's not the BMW/1st Japan demo GT4 build but the new one - with new views, backfire effect and switchable TCS.

Argh! 9mm are you saying the 1st demo has Traction control locked on? I've only got a few more hours till I have it but I've never played and refuse to play any GT game with traction control turned on, I think I'm going to cry :O
 
nicefrog
Argh! 9mm are you saying the 1st demo has Traction control locked on? I've only got a few more hours till I have it but I've never played and refuse to play any GT game with traction control turned on, I think I'm going to cry :O
You cant turn it off in the japan demo. Only the asm can be turned off :/
 
blah! now there something that should have been patched even before the time limit :), Oh well I guess I'll just have to go for a tour around the track to view the scenes, but I can't imagine any serious driving going on, how am I supposed to do a lap like that crazy guy in the video of the yellow porsche if I can't even get the thing sideways??? :/.

Ok bring on Demo 2 ! :)
 
How about PD just release the game instead of all this demos?
 
ewitspaul
I am currently downloading this file in emule named "Gran Turismo 4 (NTSC-Japanese-Tokio Show Copy).rar" and its 2.86gb.
I have all the demos including the new Japanese Demo (Disc 1) but is this one something else? (Probably Tokyo Show Disc?)

I noticed that, but was too lazy to download it & find out. If its any good/different to other demos please pass the info on :sly:
 
Time to do some torrent searches.
 
I think the Tokio Show Copy is a fake
I never able to pass 45% complete
if it is real or any good ... people will seed it
 
jjboi
:sly: Well put, eh. Well put. :sly:


I haven't seen a single coherent reply from you, ever. the threads started by you are useless and missleading, and what's up with the sly faces? you're annoying.
 
SaintKamus
I haven't seen a single coherent reply from you, ever. the threads started by you are useless and missleading, and what's up with the sly faces? you're annoying.
And this coming from you :rolleyes:.
 
spooony
For people wondering about a possible download for this at the end of the week, I guarantee it'll be distributed through BT by someone in HK because they love BT ;) lol

And why does everyone keep complaining about Sony releasing another regional demo instead of releasing the whole game? They already set an official date for the Asian GT4... so it wouldn't matter if this demo was released or not, it's still coming out on Dec. 28. This is just a demo for the gameshow and to create more hype for the game since it's just about 3 weeks away.

Wish it would be true. We'll have to see on the 28th. If it's release then life would be good.
 
I read a HongKong GT forum
seems like they had raced at El Capitan
but no idea what car they had to drive
 
Back