Another GTWC report. Stock Bentley Speed 8.

Hello, just a quick question.
ive just got back into gt4 racing winning all american, european, beginner and professional events aprt from gt world championship, which i would like to use the bentley speed 8 race car.
The big question is ...in which race can you win the Bentley Speed 8 race car? in GT4.
as it is not a car you can buy.

cheers

Hello, just a quick question.
ive just got back into gt4 racing winning all american, european, beginner and professional events aprt from gt world championship, which i would like to use the bentley speed 8 race car.
The big question is ...in which race can you win the Bentley Speed 8 race car? in GT4.
as it is not a car you can buy.

cheers

I think it's the 24hrs of Circuit de la Sarthe on Circuit de la Sarthe I (the one with chicanes).

Cheers. I will check it out. Ive gathered many cars from wins and could even use the 'Camaro' Touring car for the 'GT world Championship race, but there is nothing like using the the Bentley Speed 8 race car to go 160mph round corners.

Yeah, it is a bit of like bringing a knife to a spoon fight or if you are using the Minolta with Turbo Stage4 its like taking a automatc rifle to a pillow fight.:eek:

More like a nuclear weapon to a feather duel. :lol:

SVX
I think you'd blow them away with that car.

I'm guessing it'd depend on the lineup you faced, I wonder if there's a report about something like that somewhere around here?...💡

Oh wow! It's already on page 1 of this thread!!!! Did anyone try reading that? :P

Useful info on lineups for this event is located here.
It shows that the lineup I raced was #6 after a console reset.
(PAL & NTSC are almost identical here, the Toyota GT-One & Nissan R390 GT1 are switched, that's all.)
The Speed 8 was fun to race against the Group C monsters, but would certainly easily outclass a field like lineup #10.

Attached below is a complete (it has 1 or 2 mistakes :guilty:) carlist, race guide and prizecar list for GT4 that'll tell you the prizemoney and car you can win for every event in the game, as well as the requirements such as car type or tyre restrictions.

Attachments

• GT4 Guide.pdf
    212.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Tried your idea last night with my other memory card. Unfortunately I got a weakened field with the Minolta/both Nissans/Vertigo and the AMG. Only 61 Aspec points on the races. After 4 races I was bored. Will try to get tougher lineup and see how I do. Figure that I don't have to win every race to win the series. Which might be tough for me being an AT guy and not as good.

Tried your idea last night with my other memory card. Unfortunately I got a weakened field with the Minolta/both Nissans/Vertigo and the AMG. Only 61 Aspec points on the races. After 4 races I was bored. Will try to get tougher lineup and see how I do. Figure that I don't have to win every race to win the series. Which might be tough for me being an AT guy and not as good.

Look at Smallhorses thread of the different lineups and find one that suits you as well as be a challenge for you. I might do this championship tomorrow.

Back