!!!!another Knock Back For Gt4 !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Border
  • 37 comments
  • 2,038 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your information does not come from a reliable source. We've heard this story here time, and time again, and not once has it ever been true. The only reliable source is the many game websites, and magazine publications that have an interest in the game.

But, welcome to GTPlanet. Get a good look around before doing anything else.
 
Majarvis
I honestly don't even care anymore when GT4 is released, I could care less if its even released by next April. If it comes out next month, it's not like I'll be able to play it anyway, because if I do, I'll fail University :sly: So I say, if they're having problems, so be it, take longer, as long as its done by next April when my summer starts, then I'm happy :)

I wish i had that "care-less about GT4" attitude........................
But alas i do not. So untill i develop it i beg.....................

POLYPHONY RELEASE GT4 PLEASE!



As you were :cheers: :dunce:
 
GT4 release date is most likely to rest in November.
 
McLaren F1GTR
GT4 release date is most likely to rest in November.

Is that your OPPINION..... If not where did you get your information.....
I just wanna assure myself that Gt4 will be here soon........
:scared: :scared: :scared:
 
I find this unbelievable if you ask me. Maybe I didn't read all of the intro, but no official press releases on GT4 are confirming a delay of the game? Usually, the press releases are the official words. If GT4 included a Dodge Ram monster truck and you can crush any terrain in rally races, a press release would have to verify that. For the most part, I don't really accept this statement.

Usually rumors are half-true. And if it seems like the game WILL be delayed (unless PD acquires Ferrari, Porsche, and Lamborghini licenses in addition to repairing online play), then we'll just wait longer. As long as GT4 doesn't become the second coming of Duke Nukem Forever (in respects of being a game long overdue), I think even the most impatient GT fan should be happy that GT4 is coming out soon.
 
Went into my games shop to-day and asked the guy I know who is a GT fan as well,he's been involved in the games retail industry for as long as I can remember and the scary thing is he told me the same thing 'sony are having more problems with the online code and don't expect to see GT4 until at least easter 2005. Sorry guys i'm just relaying what he told me. :indiff: 👎
 
God...THIS IS ALL UNTRUE. PSM, IGN, and Many others got what November as the release date during an E3 Show.
 
Again, pure speculation and rumor mongering. Michael Moore would fit nicely in here.

*click* done.

next question.

AO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back