C Capt_Hick Messages 57 May 12, 2011 #1 Is there anyway that you can make the RedBull X1 an American Car? Getting 2:30 laptimes for the American Championship would be insane
Is there anyway that you can make the RedBull X1 an American Car? Getting 2:30 laptimes for the American Championship would be insane
andy54321 Messages 2,224 united kingdom Messages andyh_2010 Messages Xbox Is **** May 12, 2011 #2 No you can't. Well I don't think you can.
C CoolNameHere Messages 120 Messages mike327 May 12, 2011 #3 Can you make any other car from some where else? So... No
T-Unit95 Messages 94 Messages Xbox Sucks! May 12, 2011 #4 Can a Nissan Skyline be from Australia? Can a Plymouth Barracuda be from England? Can an X2010 be from America? NO!
Can a Nissan Skyline be from Australia? Can a Plymouth Barracuda be from England? Can an X2010 be from America? NO!
Bobby-Vegas Messages 950 Las Vegas, USA Messages Bobby-Vegas May 12, 2011 #5 question answered, enjoy
C Capt_Hick Messages 57 May 12, 2011 #6 T-Unit95 Can a Nissan Skyline be from Australia? Can a Plymouth Barracuda be from England? Can an X2010 be from America? NO! Click to expand... Well I remeber reading somewhere that people can "hack" the game, and do crazy thing to cars. I thought there was some way you can change the country of origin.
T-Unit95 Can a Nissan Skyline be from Australia? Can a Plymouth Barracuda be from England? Can an X2010 be from America? NO! Click to expand... Well I remeber reading somewhere that people can "hack" the game, and do crazy thing to cars. I thought there was some way you can change the country of origin.
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 May 12, 2011 #7 Capt_Hick I thought there was some way you can change the country of origin. Click to expand... Nope.
Capt_Hick I thought there was some way you can change the country of origin. Click to expand... Nope.
McClarenDesign Insightful, but bollocks. Premium Messages 5,785 Norman, OK Messages McClarenDesign May 12, 2011 #8 Capt_Hick Is there anyway that you can make the RedBull X1 an American Car? Getting 2:30 laptimes for the American Championship would be insane Click to expand... If you married the car, it'd qualify for citizenship. Good luck with that.
Capt_Hick Is there anyway that you can make the RedBull X1 an American Car? Getting 2:30 laptimes for the American Championship would be insane Click to expand... If you married the car, it'd qualify for citizenship. Good luck with that.
Dan_ Acoustic Member Premium Messages 3,240 Desert Island Messages GTP_DAN_ May 12, 2011 #9 Well played sir.