Another Possible Stupid Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capt_Hick
  • 8 comments
  • 703 views
Messages
57
Is there anyway that you can make the RedBull X1 an American Car? Getting 2:30 laptimes for the American Championship would be insane
 
No you can't. Well I don't think you can.
 
Can a Nissan Skyline be from Australia?
Can a Plymouth Barracuda be from England?
Can an X2010 be from America?




NO!​
 
question answered, enjoy

bangbangi.gif
 
Can a Nissan Skyline be from Australia?
Can a Plymouth Barracuda be from England?
Can an X2010 be from America?




NO!​

Well I remeber reading somewhere that people can "hack" the game, and do crazy thing to cars. I thought there was some way you can change the country of origin.
 
Is there anyway that you can make the RedBull X1 an American Car? Getting 2:30 laptimes for the American Championship would be insane

If you married the car, it'd qualify for citizenship.

Good luck with that.
 
:lol:

Well played sir.
 
Back