Answer Question, Give Me 1 Year GTP Premium, For A $20 PSN Giftcard. Same Price Deal.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric Demory
  • 40 comments
  • 3,415 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe no one has taken him up on this. It's an amazing deal. If I had a PS3 I'd definitely not not not not not do it.

:lol::lol: Also this did seem quite pointless for the person who helps you.
 
Thanks Matt! I appreciate it. Plus, I usually add an extra or extras of prizes than what I post.
This is a weird thread, just what is the point of not mentioning the extra, that could have swung people over earlier?!
 
This is a weird thread, just what is the point of not mentioning the extra, that could have swung people over earlier?!

I believe it's a make it up as you go sort of thing. The planning stages didn't start until after the thread had been made.

Either that or I have testicles for earlobes.

Great thread though. Gimme moar.
 
Maybe JER_CREST can give his vouchers to some lucky member who manages to answer a riddle set by him of which the prize will be buying JER_CREST Premium of which is the same value. The winner would then be able to give their vouchers to another member who answers a question set by them whilst also buying them premium......and so on.
 
Maybe JER_CREST can give his vouchers to some lucky member who manages to answer a riddle set by him of which the prize will be buying JER_CREST Premium of which is the same value. The winner would then be able to give their vouchers to another member who answers a question set by them whilst also buying them premium......and so on.

Sounds like a plan.
 
JER_CREST is correct! You win the PSN and Target Giftcard. A total win of about $40.
no_wai_owl.jpg


Wait a tick... He didn’t even answer the correct year.
 
DAMN! TOO late now. He has the prizes already.
 
Um..one problem. what if JER_CREST doesn't live in the U.S.? What will he do with the Target gift card?
 
Dayum Crooooooooooow, you're just too kind, must have something to do with your 330 friends.;)
 
Um..one problem. what if JER_CREST doesn't live in the U.S.? What will he do with the Target gift card?
What would he do with a $20 US PSN card? I presume he's able to use them or he wouldn't have offered...
 
Can I have the gift card for free? It's my birthday you know :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back