GTjazzabrandy
(Banned)
- 609
I can't believe no one has taken him up on this. It's an amazing deal. If I had a PS3 I'd definitely not not not not not do it.
I can't believe no one has taken him up on this. It's an amazing deal. If I had a PS3 I'd definitely not not not not not do it.
This is a weird thread, just what is the point of not mentioning the extra, that could have swung people over earlier?!Thanks Matt! I appreciate it. Plus, I usually add an extra or extras of prizes than what I post.
This is a weird thread, just what is the point of not mentioning the extra, that could have swung people over earlier?!
Maybe JER_CREST can give his vouchers to some lucky member who manages to answer a riddle set by him of which the prize will be buying JER_CREST Premium of which is the same value. The winner would then be able to give their vouchers to another member who answers a question set by them whilst also buying them premium......and so on.
JER_CREST is correct! You win the PSN and Target Giftcard. A total win of about $40.
What would he do with a $20 US PSN card? I presume he's able to use them or he wouldn't have offered...Um..one problem. what if JER_CREST doesn't live in the U.S.? What will he do with the Target gift card?