Answer: What's With The GT-One?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 35 comments
Alright, I went out and bought the Toyota GT-One Road Version from the Toyota special car lot & put a a stage 4 turbo on it. This giave me 975hp!

So, I go over to the GT All Stars - Laguna Seca race with my GT-One. Before I entered the race I went and set the auto gear to the max. In the race, I make my way outside of the Laguna Seca track because I find getting outside of a course makes it easier to get a top speed because you just keep driving and driving and driving. Anyway, I'm outside Laguna Seca with the 'X' button pressed down hard and I end up with an astronomical high speed. The speedo reads 445kph which (for you NTSC players) is 278mph!

Now I see what's with the GT-One. :)

I know that, but there are 3 reasons why I don't do my top speed tests on the Test Course.

1) There is a bug in GT2 and after you do a certain amount of tests it ]may wipe your garage or rename all your cars to Not Available.
2) You get a higher speed outside of a track as you just keep driving in a straight line, you have to turn on the test track which reduces your speed.
3) You only get two laps in the test...but you may run it backwards and get unlimited laps, but reason 2 is still something to think about.

Originally posted by eddy_2790
Alright, I went out and bought the Toyota GT-One Road Version from the Toyota special car lot & put a a stage 4 turbo on it. This giave me 975hp!

So, I go over to the GT All Stars - Laguna Seca race with my GT-One. Before I entered the race I went and set the auto gear to the max. In the race, I make my way outside of the Laguna Seca track because I find getting outside of a course makes it easier to get a top speed because you just keep driving and driving and driving. Anyway, I'm outside Laguna Seca with the 'X' button pressed down hard and I end up with an astronomical high speed. The speedo reads 445kph which (for you NTSC players) is 278mph!

Now I see what's with the GT-One. :)

How the heck do you "get outside" a track?

The GT One will never let you down. I used it (race version) to win the Laguna Endurance over the weekend. I mean, I knew I'd win. How can you not with the GT One?!

Originally posted by Option2
I think I'm the only one here with a Drivers License.

Don't you kids have band practice or something?

:cheers: :cheers:

And this just proves it.

Is that the best come-back you got?

It betrays more than a little insecurity, as do your other posts. Just chill out and participate rather than trying to be a big shot and people won't bash you anymore.

Actually it was "Dudebusta" who first bashed me.......maybe a littler bitter 'cuz nobody wanted to race in his lame "Super Stock Elise or Tommy K ZZ" Series......

So quit your whining.

Maybe we'll get together and have a few beers......Errrrrrr...... Kool Aid. :rolleyes:

Hey, you're in AZ..........perhaps we could head to Bondruant for a weekend of race school.....I know I could use a refresher....

Anyhoo..... Cheers! :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by Option2
Actually it was "Dudebusta" who first bashed me.......maybe a littler bitter 'cuz nobody wanted to race in his lame "Super Stock Elise or Tommy K ZZ" Series......

So quit your whining.

Maybe we'll get together and have a few beers......Errrrrrr...... Kool Aid. :rolleyes:

Hey, you're in AZ..........perhaps we could head to Bondruant for a weekend of race school.....I know I could use a refresher....

Anyhoo..... Cheers! :cheers: :cheers:

Sir, you have got to be the most insecure person I've ever met. I didn't know anybody could actually write insecurely, but you do.

You must remember, Grand Turismo is a video game.

I have read several of your posts today and all of them are attacking somebody for something. You make ememies fast.

Every post you make makes you look stupider and stupider and...

#1. I don't attack people. If I am attacked first then sir, it is called deffending myself.

#2. I really could not care less what you think, I'm here to learn and help others, just like everybody else.

Back