Ant's Videos | Onboard Tandems

You're reverse entry have to be the smoothest and consistent I've ever seen, it couldn't possibly be any better. I'f you kids wanna know what a reverse entry is look at the thread ;)

Wow bro this is the first time I have viewed this thread since I was on the same team with you bro. I remember when we all were putting stickers on our TV's in chat that one night. :lol: I see you are one of the top drifters in the US right now eh? not too shabby.

Nice drifting bud, wish I was that good with wheel but I guess practice makes perfect.

Credit to MLR Danger Kid for the editing, it rocks. 👍

Holy lord bro! Since I last drifted with you months and months ago you've become one of the best drifters on GTP. Good work man.

Holy lord bro! Since I last drifted with you months and months ago you've become one of the best drifters on GTP. Good work man.

I think he's the only one who don't got bored of GT5 yet ...
BTW Sick Vids :drool:👍

Round 1 Results

1st - MLD_Ant 2nd - toycressy 3rd - fcpmarcus

Greatest competition I've been apart of, down to smallest error to determine a winner tonight with the best tandems you will witness on GT tonight. Tonight was an excellent opener to the season.

Both live stream videos are HERE!

It's whatev, just threw it together to showcase a new whip. Video may fool you, but I don't like where the NSX is feeling right now :scared:

I couldnt be more clueless in tuning. I mostly drift cars that other people have tuned and then just get used to it.. Ive tried to tune cars myself, and get somewhere near a decent tune, but i always mess up the suspension. It seems I just dont get it... lol

Given up trying to learn tuning a long time ago..

Back