Raptor65 Messages 658 Jan 5, 2004 #2 I love Back to the Future! I've been wanting to buy the DVD set but I just haven't gotten up the courage to spend my money.
I love Back to the Future! I've been wanting to buy the DVD set but I just haven't gotten up the courage to spend my money.
hondaracer88 Messages 144 Jan 6, 2004 #3 Iive got the DVD set there are a million special features including: deleted scenes, outtakes, a couple of "making of BTTF"s for each movie and tons of other stuff. I think the price has gone down a couple times from 50.00. I got mine for 35.00.
Iive got the DVD set there are a million special features including: deleted scenes, outtakes, a couple of "making of BTTF"s for each movie and tons of other stuff. I think the price has gone down a couple times from 50.00. I got mine for 35.00.