Any car you wish in exchange for these;

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlphaAndius
  • 33 comments
  • 1,708 views
Messages
282
Guatemala
Guatemala City,
Messages
forandypand@hotmail.com
My collection is almost complete, and I can no longer reliably rely on the UCD or OCD to obtain the remainder of cars that I desire. These are the cars I am after;

- Citroen Xsara VTR '03 (Blue)
- Honda Prelude Type S '96
- Lexus IS 200 '98
- Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
- Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '00
- Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
- Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02
- Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
- Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car (Blue)
- Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car (Blue Rear Wing)

I don't need them to be in 0/0/0 condition, but it would be most preferable. The Xsara, Impreza, and Altezza, I am only accepting them if they have their respective color descriptions (blue being my signature color). The car MUST not have any permanent engine or body upgrades of any sort, but optional upgrades that don't ruin the stock format of the vehicle is most welcome (turbo kits, suspension kit, etc.).

In exchange, I am offering ANY tradeable car with any paint scheme that you desire (I have all the chrome, matte, and DLC paints included). I will also be more than glad to put in custom wheel plate with any color that you wish. Upon request I can send you the car in 0/0/0 condition (since I still have my car restore tickets) if you so like.

I also have tickets to offer. :) But don't bother asking for birthday tickets. I haven't used up any ticket from the seasonasl. So if a seasonal has been offered, I will definitely have it, guaranteed.

So yeah, help a GTPlaneteer complete his collection please! Any tradeable car from my collection, is yours for the taking! 👍

Here is my profile for your viewing and browsing pleasure;

http://www.mygranturismo.net/1607

My PSN name is also AlphaAndius
 
Last edited:
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car exists only in Black, White, Silver and Red. I have all 4.
Also i have the Toyota Altezza Touring Car (Blue Rear Wing).

If your 0/0/0 Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 from the current OCD has the colour Alpinweiss or Marsrot I can trade right now.

Edit:
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #77 White 0/497km/0
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #97 Black 0/174km/0
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #87 Red 0/0/0
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #57 Silver 0/4233km/0

Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car #35 Blue 0/200km/0
 
Last edited:
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car exists only in Black, White, Silver and Red. I have all 4.
Also i have the Toyota Altezza Touring Car (Blue Rear Wing).

If your 0/0/0 Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 from the current OCD has the colour Alpinweiss or Marsrot I can trade right now.

Edit:
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #77 White 0/497km/0
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #97 Black 0/174km/0
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #87 Red 0/0/0
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car #57 Silver 0/4233km/0

Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car #35 Blue 0/200km/0

Well, my OCD Golf I GTI '76 does not have those colors by default, luckily I have both Alpinweiss and Marsrot paintings in my collection, and I'l be more than glad to paint the Golf for you.

No blue IMPREZA? Poodoo... in that case, il take the Altezza Touring Car #35! And I'd appreciate it if you left it at 200km, (Given my preference for broken out engines within the 300km).

So! Fancy the Alpinweiss or Marsrot? ^^ Gonna send the friend request now, and I will send you the Golf '76 as soon as you tell me the color.
 
Well, my OCD Golf I GTI '76 does not have those colors by default, luckily I have both Alpinweiss and Marsrot paintings in my collection, and I'l be more than glad to paint the Golf for you.

No blue IMPREZA? Poodoo... in that case, il take the Altezza Touring Car #35! And I'd appreciate it if you left it at 200km, (Given my preference for broken out engines within the 300km).

So! Fancy the Alpinweiss or Marsrot? ^^ Gonna send the friend request now, and I will send you the Golf '76 as soon as you tell me the color.

When you paint the car it's no more in 0/0/0 condition.
Maybe you have the Lancia Stratos '73 in York Green, Orange or Lancia Dark Blue (also 0/0/0 condition)?
 
Hello. I have most of what you're looking for I believe. I think it's all unmodded, though if they are on my favorites, or maybe even not, I may have painted and put rims. If I didn't get them in the OCD I can 0 mile them before I send.

I'm in the same boat as you where the UCD no longer cuts it and I need to get specific cars through trading now. The specific cars I'm looking for are in my signature, I don't care about them being 0/0/0 though not stage tuned is prefered. PS3 is my only browser right now so it's easier and faster for me to give you specifics on the cars I have that you want over PSN messaging. I'll be free for car trade at the reset (cuz I got burned this morning), add me on PSN if you're interested in scheduling some trades.
 
Last edited:
When you paint the car it's no more in 0/0/0 condition.
Maybe you have the Lancia Stratos '73 in York Green, Orange or Lancia Dark Blue (also 0/0/0 condition)?

I do have the Lancia Stratos '73. However, I have already driven it and painted it with my signature Champion Blue. All I can do is repaint it back to those colors you stated, and use a car reset ticket at most, since that is as close as 0/0/0 as it's going to get.
 
Hello. I have most of what you're looking for I believe. I think it's all unmodded, though if they are on my favorites, or maybe even not, I may have painted and put rims. If I didn't get them in the OCD I can 0 mile them before I send.

My very good honor to meet thee. And I have 3 of the cars that you are interested. 👍 All of them in blue colors. I have a preference for the car to have the original stock rims, and of course, no permanent engine and body modifications. A 0 mile would be much appreciated, but if any of your available cars already have below 300km, I will actually prefer those, given how I value broked engine cars to optimum level over 0 mile cars. 👍

I'm in the same boat as you where the UCD no longer cuts it and I need to get specific cars through trading now. The specific cars I'm looking for are in my signature, I don't care about them being 0/0/0 though not stage tuned is prefered. PS3 is my only browser right now so it's easier and faster for me to give you specifics on the cars I have that you want over PSN messaging. I'll be free for car trade at the reset (cuz I got burned this morning), add me on PSN if you're interested in scheduling some trades.

Excellent, I can at least reset the cars you desire down back to 0km if you so desire, and I assure that said 3 cars you want have no permanent stage tuning of any sort (The only upgrades are the optional ones that can be removed, such as suspension, lsd, exhausts, etc.), upgrades that do not compromise the stock condition of the car. :sly:

And yeah, I am sorry to hear about the bad business deal that occurred, saw that on the forum. I'll have you added as a friend at the PSN, and il be more than glad to conduct business over the PSN private messaging if you wish. I really do look forward to this profitable trade. :)
 
i just checked my garage.

The Xsara I have is a different color. Its more like black/green, so no go on that.

Are you sure the IS200 you're looking for is 96? I was sure I had at leats one of every car, but the used IS200s I have are both from 98. If there's a 96 i'll need to watch for that.

And my Impreza TC is not your color.

All the rest I have, and they're all untouched. So whenever you're open for trade, let me know.
 
i just checked my garage.

The Xsara I have is a different color. Its more like black/green, so no go on that.

Are you sure the IS200 you're looking for is 96? I was sure I had at leats one of every car, but the used IS200s I have are both from 98. If there's a 96 i'll need to watch for that.

And my Impreza TC is not your color.

All the rest I have, and they're all untouched. So whenever you're open for trade, let me know.

Agh, you are most right, must have been typo, no doubt I missed it. Yes, the IS200 '98 is what I mean, hehe, silly me.

Mmhh, a pity with the Xsara and the Impreza.... but would that mean amongst all the others that are go, the Altezza is amongst one of them? ^^

Perfect, after I get out of the shower, I will have you added on my friends, that will give me time to think and calculate which vehicles I would like. :sly:

A pity that tho

EDIT: And just for kicks, going to send you a resetted Chevrolet Camaro SS '69, since that one can't be painted (it is in one of the blues, but I can at least reset it, and it will be all yours. So that we can at least have something started.
 
Last edited:
I have:
- Lexus IS 200 '96
- Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
- Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02

Do you have any extras of these? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6965584&posted=1#post6965584
-Honda HSC Concept '03
-Honda NSX-R Concept '01
-Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68
-Jaguar XFR '10
-Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I)
-Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00
-Nissan Z Motul Pitwork JGTC '04
-Toyota RSC Concept '01
-Toyota Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '01
 
I have:
- Lexus IS 200 '96
- Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
- Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02

Do you have any extras of these? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6965584&posted=1#post6965584
-Honda HSC Concept '03
-Honda NSX-R Concept '01
-Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68
-Jaguar XFR '10
-Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I)
-Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00
-Nissan Z Motul Pitwork JGTC '04
-Toyota RSC Concept '01
-Toyota Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '01

I do!

And for the record, those 3 that you have, do they have the stock rims? I have a preference for the original rims (yes, the PS2 era ones :dopey: ). And don't worry, I care not for 0/0/0 status, nor the color.
 
I will give you any one of those for a Crome or stealth model code. Just tell me which one then I send you the car then you tell me the code.🚙🚗🚕🚌🚓🚒🚑🚚💡👾👾👾👾🚗🚗🚙🚕🚌🚓🚒🚑🚚
 
I have almost every car in the game and I would love a stealth or crome model code. I have always wanted one. My psn Is. FORDcobraGT500
 
I do!

And for the record, those 3 that you have, do they have the stock rims? I have a preference for the original rims (yes, the PS2 era ones :dopey: ). And don't worry, I care not for 0/0/0 status, nor the color.

I don't believe I have swapped the rims on any. I will double-check before sending. Let me know in which order you would like to make the trades!
 
I have the solstice! Do you have a blue or red 99 viper?
Pretty sure I also have the Sunfire, do you have a small, underpowered car? (I love tuning those!)
 
I apologize for the delay folks. I was called for a last minute assignment, and where I headed, there was no internet.

Sorry for the zero response, rest assured, by Monday, I will start business up
 
I have all tradable cars in a mix of Ucd and 0/0/0; as indicated in my own birthday ticket mission thread.

So as I have also been accepting level tickets to help out other gtplaneters, if you still need help in about 2 weeks, give me a shout in about a week to possibly tie up a trade window.

Cheers
 
No apology necessary. I am available to trade whenever!
 
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car (Blue Rear Wing)
got it
 
I will give you one car from that list for a 2008 bday ticket or lvl 12 ticket
 
I have:
- Lexus IS 200 '96
- Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
- Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02

Do you have any extras of these? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6965584&posted=1#post6965584
-Honda NSX-R Concept '01
-Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68
-Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I)
-Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00
-Nissan Z Motul Pitwork JGTC '04
-Toyota RSC Concept '01
-Toyota Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '01

I sent you the Lexus IS from your list.

Please return with one from my list when you get the chance (no rush)! I will send the other 2 the next 2 days if possible!
 
I have the Prelude Type S '96 in Pacific Blue Pearl.
 
@GatorAdam
i have the Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune R32 '00
 
UND3RD0G
@GatorAdam
i have the Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune R32 '00

Please check the link to my thread. I don't want to take this one over too!
 
I sent you the Lexus IS from your list.

Please return with one from my list when you get the chance (no rush)! I will send the other 2 the next 2 days if possible!

I'm getting the Motul Pitwork Z, so you can scratch that from my list. :)

Edit: Somebody is sending me the NSX, as well.
 
Last edited:
Okay, sorry for the delay folks, I am officially back in business. I got the IS 200 GatorAdam, gonna send you something in return effective inmeadeately as proof that I aint here to do dirty businesses.

In the meantime, let me schedule up the upcoming trades for all of thee, and tell me what you all think.
 
I'm getting the Motul Pitwork Z, so you can scratch that from my list. :)

Edit: Somebody is sending me the NSX, as well.

I hope you fancy the Toyota Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '01, I have resetted to 0 km ;)
 
I got yer Mazdaspeed Atenza if you want it.
 
I have the blue impreza
 
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 i believe it's 0/0/0 but i'v got to double check that.

a'm after matte colours.
matte green
matte dark green
matte brown
matte orange
matte yellow

let me know
regards
mike
 
Back