Any cars wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter loftylyons46
  • 11 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
248
Messages
loftylyons46
Anybody looking for anything specific let me know and will see if I can help out
 
I will give a car or paints for any of these dlc paints/car combos (mc or horns etc etc)


R8 chrome 005
458 chrome 002
Mp4-12c pastel 007
Ferrari 430 scuderia fluorescence 001
BMW m3 gun metal 002
Camaro ss 10 rm flurorescense red

If m3 would prefer not tuned
 
I will have a look and see what I can do can send In mornin if I have got any of those
 
What do you want in return mate
 
any bmw M3 thats standard
 
Don't suppose you have any supercars glitches with snow tyres?(or dirt)
 
im looking for any DLC painted cars :Dx xhahaha
 
M3 will have removable upgrades I don't put any perminant changes to any of cars
 
sounds good to me... what do you want in return... i dont have 0 0 0 ://xxx
 
jamiephillips
sounds good to me... what do you want in return... i dont have 0 0 0 ://xxx

Get to the back of the cue haha
 
Back