Any Chevelle fans? - New album out NOW!Music 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 46 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Or am I the only one? :lol:

They're currently working on a new album that is due out late summer. Promises to be epic, and I'm hoping a little heavier than their last one. Some of my favorites:

Family System
Comfortable Liar
Get Some
Saturdays
Vitamin R
Another Know it All
Prove to You

👍

I've always been a bit of a fan. But I've never really gotten into them. But every song they've put out, I end up loving. My favorite would be Shameful Metaphors or Send the Pain Below.

old Point # 1 fan here, that song really gets me going, but after that album (which I impulsivelly bought and still have, strangely), I never really followed them too much anymore. My music taste sure has changed since those days, but I remember Point # 1 to be a pretty good album. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm not a huge fan of their older or newer stuff, more like a fan of the heavier stuff in the middle. Really hoping their new album is heavier than the last one.

I listen to them from time to time, have to agree that their middle stuff is the best.

I like them.
Last August when I went to see Shinedown, they were one of the supporting acts and they almost were the better group there. Comfortable Liar is my favorite song.

I like them.
Last August when I went to see Shinedown, they were one of the supporting acts and they almost were the better group there. Comfortable Liar is my favorite song.

I've heard they put on a good show. Haven't seen them live yet, as I moved back to Phoenix right before they came to my home town. :( They're in the studio right now, so hoping they tour afterwords and come to Phoenix.

They've been posting little snippets of them working on the new record. First single is due out next month. This is one they posted yesterday:

The guys have finished their new album and have started playing shows again. Looks like they are starting to promote the new album already, as they are playing new songs! This one was just posted a few days ago. There's another video with better quality but every time the bass hits the sound is distorted, so I went with this one instead:

Guess I'm the only one that cares about this band around here. Sad really, they're so much better than some of the mainstream stuff on the radio right now.

Anyway, new album preview! (30 seconds each song)

I'm sure it looks like I'm repeating myself here, but I just thought I would bump this one last time.

Believe me when I say that anyone thinking about getting their new album: GO BUY IT! This is honestly their best stuff in the last four years, and could possibly be the best album they have ever released. No joke. I am in awe...

I thought I posted in here... Guess not. I'm a pretty big Chevelle fan, Point #1 is by far my favorite. The new album is pretty good but I'm not sure I like it as much some of their other stuff. I'll give it a few more listens before I give my final impression on the album.

Hey look, someone else! :P

Yeah I can't stop listening to it. My favorites at the moment are Ruse, The Meddler, Envy and Clones.

I haven't listened to these guys in quite some time. Now that I think about it, I do not believe I actually own any of their music. I will have to pull them up on Spotify tomorrow.

On the note of music, I recently can not get enough of Puscifer's new album. It isn't for everybody, but it does seem to grow on you.

I will be looking out for the new Chevelle stuff.

So for those that don't know, Chevelle's first single from their new album was the #1 most played rock radio hit for the last 13 WEEKS! Congrats to them. They will be releasing the next single shortly, hopefully it will just just as good.

👍

They've got a "greatest hits" album coming out shortly (next week?) and there's a new song on the CD.

Video for the new song:

Last edited:
My favorite song off the new album, which, debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 this week and is the best release for any of their albums. 👍

Bump from the dead. New album coming out in the next few months. They are just finishing it up now and posted a preview on Facebook today. People were asking for heavier stuff and they said they are delivering on that request. What I hear so far sounds great. 👍

They sure have been pumping out material since 2011 I'd say. Been a fan since the first album they produced in the late 90s, and the last Album seemed more like their earlier stuff, so this will be nice.

They tend to put out a new album every couple years depending on their tour schedule which is usually quite large. Hoping they will come through here again this year. I saw them last year at a KUPD event at Tempe Beach Park but it was just an opening set for Korn so they were only up there for like 30 minutes. Hoping for a headlining show inside somewhere.

Back