Any Chevelle fans? - New album out NOW!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 46 comments
  • 5,965 views
Yeah I think the gap between This type of thinking to Vena Sera is why it felt like for a time they were taking longer to produce stuff, but now that I see the distance of only 3 or 4 years it's not that bad.
 
I didn't really like their last album. I was going to see them last year. But the show got cancelled due to something, just a few hours before.. Really sucks
 
This got me into Chevelle a couple of months ago. Sinds then i really like them and they are one of my favourite bands.
 
This got me into Chevelle a couple of months ago. Sinds then i really like them and they are one of my favourite bands.

That's actually my favorite song. :)

Looking forward to hearing the new single tomorrow.
 
Well the sale of the new album was actually at midnight eastern, and their website promptly crashed. :p
 
So the deal was that the band would sign the first 2,016 CD's that were pre-ordered from their website. Since the website crashed almost immediately upon release, they have decided to sign EVERY SINGLE COPY as a thank you for being so patient with the website issues. :eek: Love these guys. 👍

Also, new single = pretty damn good as usual. :)
 
New single for those that haven't heard it yet.

 
Got my CD and T-shirt today in the mail. A couple songs on there I will have to get used to, but I LOVE the rest.

Oh, and since I pre-ordered on their website I made the name list on the back of the t-shirt! :D

IMAG0096.jpg


Edit: Small preview for those interested. I love this song because it's so different from what they usually produce, but it's so fantastic I can't stop listening to it.

(there are other new songs in the playlist)

 
Last edited:
Just now sharing this since it was the bonus song for the pre-ordered album and it was finally uploaded on YouTube. Might possibly be my favorite new song of theirs.

 
Last edited:
New single coming out tomorrow. New album drops in March.

 
Last edited:
The video.


Great song 👍
 
They've released another song from the new Album. Loving this one.

 
And another. 3 songs down, 3 bangers. This is why I love this band, they can't do wrong.

 
New album has been released. You can hear the whole thing on their YouTube channel HERE.

Digging this one at the moment.

 
Back