UnionStrike (Banned) Messages 1,184 Toronto Messages UnionStrike Messages Onionstrike Nov 29, 2010 #1 Just wanna know before I buy one, don't want to waste my money if they prize me one in the future anyway.
Just wanna know before I buy one, don't want to waste my money if they prize me one in the future anyway.
E eskatonia Messages 18 Nov 29, 2010 #2 check the prize list here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047 Nope... but I'd like to know if the Speed 6 with racing mod and tuned up is competitive as I'd like to get one out as well before I drop the cash for it. One of my favorites, wish there was a manufacturers race for it.
check the prize list here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047 Nope... but I'd like to know if the Speed 6 with racing mod and tuned up is competitive as I'd like to get one out as well before I drop the cash for it. One of my favorites, wish there was a manufacturers race for it.