RuBiX_EG6 Messages 108 Apr 13, 2004 #1 Anyone a fan or have seen any of the 4 getaway in stockholm videos?
RuBiX_EG6 Messages 108 Apr 13, 2004 #3 I guess not, i just got the 4th video last night, its pretty sick, they totally just blow away the cop that chases them...
I guess not, i just got the 4th video last night, its pretty sick, they totally just blow away the cop that chases them...
Rumple Foreskin Messages 9,899 Apr 13, 2004 #4 I have only watched the first three movies. The second one was by far the best out of the three.
eliseracer Messages 1,578 Apr 13, 2004 #5 Yeah, I haven't seen 3 or 4, just seen the previews. 1 and 2 I still watch weekly...
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Apr 14, 2004 #6 Have the first 2, I dont believe that he hasnt been caught yet "X" is pretty talented behind the wheel 👍
Have the first 2, I dont believe that he hasnt been caught yet "X" is pretty talented behind the wheel 👍
RuBiX_EG6 Messages 108 Apr 14, 2004 #7 Ya he is. I would also say that the 2nd movie is probably the best. But the 4th is pretty well worth it, lots of cool camera angles, and a girl is the driver of the vette in this one...
Ya he is. I would also say that the 2nd movie is probably the best. But the 4th is pretty well worth it, lots of cool camera angles, and a girl is the driver of the vette in this one...