Any Getaway In Stockholm fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RuBiX_EG6
  • 6 comments
  • 483 views
Messages
108
Anyone a fan or have seen any of the 4 getaway in stockholm videos? :D
 
They're still not caught after 4 movies?
 
I guess not, i just got the 4th video last night, its pretty sick, they totally just blow away the cop that chases them...:lol:
 
I have only watched the first three movies. The second one was by far the best out of the three.
 
Yeah, I haven't seen 3 or 4, just seen the previews. 1 and 2 I still watch weekly...
 
Have the first 2, I dont believe that he hasnt been caught yet :eek:

"X" is pretty talented behind the wheel 👍
 
Ya he is. I would also say that the 2nd movie is probably the best. But the 4th is pretty well worth it, lots of cool camera angles, and a girl is the driver of the vette in this one... :O
 
Back