Any GT3/GT4 era drifters?

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 22 comments
bboygen / GTP_Gen
Any of the GT3 / GT4 drifters still around?

Would love to do some twin drifting online (When this feature is in of course) like we all dreamed back in the days.

I was once known as Mdnite if you are wondering who I am. :)

Dude! Didn't know you were still down.

Now gotta find the PDR guys and we'll sing coombaya together! :P

That would be fun if they made an online event where you drift around the course together. One person would start like 5 seconds ahead or something. They could keep the same point system and whoever gets the highest score wins. That would be tight and the replay would look sick...

Yeah, no kidding...You can't talk while you race either, correct? If so, i bet that would get some people to drift as well...Although, it could create more lag, so never mind.

Any of the GT3 / GT4 drifters still around?

Would love to do some twin drifting online (When this feature is in of course) like we all dreamed back in the days.

I was once known as Mdnite if you are wondering who I am. :)
I'm from that Era. I think I remember you a little bit :D.

Hey there, Mdnite.

I'm still here. From Monkey D to IDM, to Super Moderator. How things have changed.

;)

:cheers:

At least I'm watching these forums again :) I don't suppose I'll be that active until the full game is out, but yeah.. I'm a former GT4 drifter on the way back.

:cheers: to them GT3 days (and GT4)!!

i was there in the GT3 forums as "SR20DET", had alot to share, and learned alot as well... 👍

it would be a DREAM! to perhaps have all thee old timers get onto a track and get sideways!!

:cheers: to them GT3 days (and GT4)!!

i was there in the GT3 forums as "SR20DET", had alot to share, and learned alot as well... 👍

it would be a DREAM! to perhaps have all thee old timers get onto a track and get sideways!!

When they include private rooms, it will happen.

;)
There is a way now actually. You just need a way to communicate quickly like AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Etc.

Back