Any GT3 racers in the London area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter diablo-wp
  • 16 comments
  • 576 views
Messages
95
Hey guys, anyone wanna orginise a link up gaming session in the london area? I'm inbetween flats at the moment, but in a few weeks I wouldnt mind.
Anyone keen lemme know
 
er... only if it london, australia :p

sorry, couldnt help myself :/
 
Where in London?

By the way if there is anyone who is keen it would have to be Keeno.

:D
 
I'm in clapham at the moment ,but like I said, moving out soon, wont be out of zone 2 tho
 
Zone 2!

Bah bah bah!
Me n keeno live in Enfield.
 
Well, I work in the ****hole... Drop by the C&W Hospital if you want... :D
 
i know of a couple ;) who live in Manchester (i think)...
 
Thath they do, B...

But Manchester is roughly 150 miles (errr a **** load of km) and at least 2 hours drive from the outskirts of London, never mind anyone living within the M25.
 
I live in the town Sidcup on the fursthest outskirts, about a 30min train ride from London
 
I'm in the process of making a UK GT3 map - basically a large image map of the UK, with the names & e-mails of local GT3 players - so that people can meet with GT3ers near where they live (or are currently visiting relatives, or something).

If you want to be added to the list, let me know. My Yahoo! e-mail is preferred... :D
 
i live in ealing, west london :P its best to reach me on msn, nightmage76@hotmail.com (but dont send email there since its set to auto-delete, the best protection against spam, lol)

paul
 
Consider it done - need some contact details, like an overflow e-mail or IM addy...
 
my icq number is 124656468
I'm not always online, but you can send me a message
cheers
 
oh yeah my icq number is 524420

i think a lot of people are worried about that list/map getting into the hands of serial-spammers :D but im reachable on msn or icq. and with icq u can leave messages, so its all good.

famine, by c&w do you mean the chelsea and westminster hospital?

paul
 
Nightmage82 - I agree. That's why I ask people for a backup mailbox or an ICQ/MSN type thingy. I also wouldn't put anyone on unless they specifically request it - even if I KNOW where they are and what their e-mail is.
 
thats cool with me famine. ur welcome to put my icq num and msn email on. i dont receive msn mail so spam isn't a problem in that respect.

and im only nightmage82 cause i had great difficulty signing up my 2 previous accounts, nightmage and nightmagedorifto! :D heh

paul
 
Back