Any help for new 730pp Real Circuit?

United States
Virginia
Help would be appreciated!

Edit:Actually I just realized the Minolta 88C-V works nicely. If anyone needs a tune please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again!

Last edited:
You've already figured it out, but I'll just add:

Probably best off sticking to the Group C cars for this, especially if you run the cars without any HP increase like I do. If you end up against the '05 Pescarolo be prepared for a tricky chase - had trouble catching it up at Monza when I was using my R10. Either the Minolta, Sauber C9 or the '05 Pescarolo should win them easily enough.

i bought the toyota minolta 88c-v and won all races except nurburgring :X i can only reach p6 while rest of the cars pull out a 20 sec gap . whats more heart breaking is after i bought the toyota and went to used car dealership there was a 2j race car :( and i did not have the money i am never going to get that car.

just trashed nurburgring with the 2j race car , over took everyone by lap 2 and was miles ahead lovely event with 200% boost you earn about 1.5mill each race with 2j

Can you post that Minolta 88C-V tune

This is a random thought but considering that I typically suck at the seasonals, I was quite shocked when I took a Peugeot 908 into this Seasonal and did well. Hell after going around Indy for 90 minutes I had $20 million and enough XP to enter the 24 Hours of Nurburgring (which will effectively allow me to finish this game).

I almost get the feeling that PD put this relatively easy seasonal to allow people still on GT5 to make money and XP relatively easily and quickly before the servers are shut off permanently.

for me i slaughtered indy with a de-tuned mazda 787b first try. i had the pp at like 698 or something leftover from some other seasonal. i was lazy and didn't re-tune. easy win -just mash the x and hang on, draft the slow pokes for even more speed, or just blow by them.

next i tried monza (which i hate) with the 88cv. no good for me. that car is super twitchy with racing hards and a ps3 6axis. throttle control is just too much work with that thing, and the 787b just not quite powerful enough. so i forked out for a sauber. using the deutche-rennesport tune (many thanks!) i nabbed this first try.

the tune:

""MERCEDES SAUBER C9 RACE CAR '89 1013HP 893KG

AERO F60 R85
LSD INITIAL TORQUE 13
LSD ACCEL 21
LSD BRAKING 9
RH F -12 R -4
SR F 13.3 R 15.4
EXT F7 R8
COMP F6 R7
ROLL BARS F4 R5
CAMBER F 2.3 R 1.4
TOE. F 0.00 R 0.18""

i bought all the rest of the upgrades andi kicked up the trans to like 280 mph so i wouldn't top out on the straights.

'la sarth -again with the sauber. i believe the #63 sauber c9 was the reason behind the chicanes on the mulsanne straight. lotsa fun.

next was daytona and i bagged it with the sauber first try. even with a couple of washouts into the green i still nailed it. amazing car.

so far the sauber is working great for me. i really like this car and the tune seems to fit by driving style so far. it doesn't have a character sound (imo) but it performs super.

next up is the green hell..

Last edited:
i did not have any tune for the Minolta 88C-V except for Nurburgring was able to finish all races easily taking lead within first 3 laps . used a 2j for Nurburgring. i use the ps3 controller.

minolta in daytona pwns , you dont even have to brake at top speeds it just turns in awesome, have to use the slipstream from others in most races to overtake the bunch.

was able to earn around 17 mil doing the daytona race over and over for a while each race lasts around 3+mins

also make sure the toyota race car 70 was the lead car in the race very easy to catch up

Last edited:
Pescarolo Judd C60 was good. Suzuka and Nurburgring were toughest, needed the big gun, Sauber C9 set for 730 pp. N'Ring needed to stretch a bit and dip into the 1:49s to catch the rabbit. Good seasonal, tried out most of the LMP collection.

Had an odd Indy win, first two cars ran up on a backmarker Falcon and made a very slow three car train through T4 on last lap. Blew past for a gift win.

i bought the toyota minolta 88c-v and won all races except nurburgring :X i can only reach p6 while rest of the cars pull out a 20 sec gap

If you really need to, skip the end chicane, but it is cheating.

Suzuka is impossible. Best finish is 4th with the Minolta. I do not have a steering wheel. Any suggestions?

Suzuka is impossible. Best finish is 4th with the Minolta. I do not have a steering wheel. Any suggestions?

I used the Peugeot 908(untuned) for that, don't remember having that much trouble with it in all honesty. All I can suggest is just practice the track, first sector is really important.

sauber c9 fully tuned or nissan r89c fully tuned and cut second corner if you have to. But it's not really worth it anyway because the prize is just a 1000 ticket (i got at toyota soarer)

et_
Audi R8 '01 does the job nicely.

Agreed ! I used the R8 and I managed to catch the lead cars on the last lap on the last turn at Indy ! I almost blew it but I kept it together. Fun ride though !

These are some fairly tough races for me, but I've got 3 of them down and haven't attempted the last two yet. I've struggled with some of the cars by spinning out of slow corners with hard tires, happened with Bentley 8 and Toyota GT-One. I almost won Monza with my BMW V12 LMR '99 with a Team Shmo tune, but I blew my chance of 1st on the last lap. I've learned that the Toyota 7 does a good job of holding back others for about a lap, but that time I was chasing the Minolta in pole. After that I secured the win with a Minolta (Praiano tune) with a decent gap due to Toyota 7 help, but my laps were only just faster than in the BMW despite a decent pp difference.

Back