Any hope that PD might add the Tenth gen Civic SI?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Petroperu
  • 10 comments
  • 1,144 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petroperu

(Banned)
Messages
360
Peru
Peru
So far, I've seen only the Type-R and even the latest car pack will include the 14 Fit but no Civic SI X. :sick:
 
As far as Civics are concerned, this would be a silly and redundant addition. Especially considering as of now, we don’t have truly great Civics, such as the EK9.
 
As far as Civics are concerned, this would be a silly and redundant addition. Especially considering as of now, we don’t have truly great Civics, such as the EK9.
Blasphemy! :lol:
The Civic X is an amazing car. :O
 
I hope not. There's no reason for it.

Give us the FD2 R though.
 
I hope not. There's no reason for it.

Give us the FD2 R though.
The Japanese Type-R from that gen is an incredibly bland car.
 
10th gen Civic Si isn't special. Literally same 1.5T engine as regular Civic. All we need are SiR and Type R.
Not really.
The regular Civic uses a 2.0 NA engine while only the SI gets a 1.5T rated at 205hp.
The Sport Hatch gets a 1.5T that goes up to 180hp.

I believe some Honda Odisseys used the same K20 engine that lots of people loved to put in the past Civics.
 
Not really.
The regular Civic uses a 2.0 NA engine while only the SI gets a 1.5T rated at 205hp.
The Sport Hatch gets a 1.5T that goes up to 180hp.

I believe some Honda Odisseys used the same K20 engine that lots of people loved to put in the past Civics.

K20A4/K24A8 ≠ K20A/K20A2
 
"Literally"same K20 engine. :sly:

Well the Civic Sport and Civic Si both use the L15B7. Whereas the K20A and K20A4 had fairly significant functional differences, the only difference I can tell between the Si and the Sport is different boost pressure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back