Any ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter <_Spike_>
  • 19 comments
  • 1,100 views
Messages
1,637
For someone who has 100% and all buyable cars etc to do something with GT...I'm stumped I can't find anything decent to do, getting A/B Spec maxed out is getting boring and repetative...and quite frankly I'm sick to the stomach of the sight of Licenses...so is there anything else on GT to do that can keep someone entertained???
 
Well, you could try to run some championship with a different car. Like smallhorses raced the Japan Championship with a stock S2000. It's really a challenge! 👍 I attempted to do that, but I always stumble in an NSX-R or an NSX S-Zero, and then :ouch:
Do you race in WRS? They have some decent challenges in there and just to be around the times of Div1 is a great thing (really!!) :scared:

But, really.. after 100% GT hasn't much "replayability". 2 player mode can keep you on for a while, but it's damn slow to set-up a race :indiff:

If I think of something else i post here 💡
 
Two words: Family Cup... set it up to 10, with stock cars.
 
Have you thought of playing LAN. It's the next level in GT4 you should take, playing with other people is much better than the stupid AI. I play Lan more than GT MODE now.
 
LAN, WRS, Family Cup, Photomode, finding discrepancies in the game, there's lots of things you can do! ;)
 
Or.....

You find the top speed of every car in the game. Minus wheelies, of course.
 
Before I restarted GT4, (though only at 62%), I enjoyed the occasional LMP race at Motorland and Autumn Ring Mini. Two laps at tracks less than a mile long in evenly matched cars capable 0-60 in about 2s makes for some close, crazy races.
 
3-Wheel Drive
Before I restarted GT4, (though only at 62%), I enjoyed the occasional LMP race at Motorland and Autumn Ring Mini. Two laps at tracks less than a mile long in evenly matched cars capable 0-60 in about 2s makes for some close, crazy races.

LOL

I like the sound of that. I might try that myself. I had to do 27 laps round one of the test tracks which was a riot.
 
I thought about making a huge spreadsheet with times for every single car, and I worked on it for two days straight only to see that at that rate, it would take years. So, I gave up :P I'm now just trying to finally get 100% by finishing the few driving missions I missed, and the formula gt races which I didn't complete.
 
For someone at 100%, you're a perfect candidate for the WRS.

If think that you can just walk in and annialate all, you're in for a harsh reality check. :sly:
 
Thirdeye
I thought about making a huge spreadsheet with times for every single car, and I worked on it for two days straight only to see that at that rate, it would take years. So, I gave up :P I'm now just trying to finally get 100% by finishing the few driving missions I missed, and the formula gt races which I didn't complete.

Wow my double, funnily enough I've done that before, did it for GT3...and I half did it for GT4...but decided to have a different track for each of 3 ranges of BHP lol...still going on that one...
 
Honda Takata Dome NSX with maxed downforce, gear settings at 10, Racing Super hard tires, No engine tune-ups, Limited slip set at 5, 60, 10, Ride height at 45 front 45 rear, Suzuka endurance, with the fastest car being a Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car. That is a little bit of a challenge plus nice replay seeing my NSX side by side with the RX-7 down the long straight. Just a suggestion.
 
Drifting I'm currently attempting *total drift newb*, testing out my drift tuned Monaro which is pretty awesome. Think I may check out these WRS and OLR series >->
 
Back