Any lost content in GT sport?

United States
The United Federation of Milk
gtsport_race_willow_springs_big_willow_03_1463670251.jpg
>

I know there's the winged Mazda miata which was seen in the original trailer but are there any more?

Yes. And it's right in the photo you posted (try to find the Lotus).
As @Scaff said, every Lotus. I don't know why Lotus isn't in the game (it was in the beta). Hopefully they'll add it to the game (maybe they have some licensing issues).

I never saw the Evo or MX5 with the wings. I more assume Lotus had something to do with the licensing.

With next week expected to be the 4C and the last of the Gr.3 Road car models (that we know of) perhaps there are more models such as the Evo and MX5 above queued to be unveiled through mileage exchange.

I never saw the Evo or MX5 with the wings. I more assume Lotus had something to do with the licensing.

With next week expected to be the 4C and the last of the Gr.3 Road car models (that we know of) perhaps there are more models such as the Evo and MX5 above queued to be unveiled through mileage exchange.

Someone already found all the hidden cars through the debug menu, it was just the road cars we know of. Who knows, maybe they will exist in some form in this month's alleged DLC. 💡

Someone already found all the hidden cars through the debug menu, it was just the road cars we know of. Who knows, maybe they will exist in some form in this month's alleged DLC. 💡

They do exist. The issue is with the licensing since Lotus were bought by someone (Geely IIRC). Hopefully they sort it out.

I wish it would have lost Willow Springs.. :D sorry I've had two days of horrible races on the Streets of Willow track and I just can't stand the place anymore

Back