Any Maggiore 1hour noob choice? the Human Comedy helping fourm

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Kobayashiiii1
Ok here is the thing, I already tried 4 cars: Suburu BRZ, McLaren F1, Jaguar F-type and Mazda RX-Vision. All on RM+1 strategy, aim to 2 pit stop as the other fourm said. But all 4 car are totally slow like James May driving, the best I can do was 1'59:159, the others just do around 2'01-2'03, and ****ing AI try to hit me every second, when the race around 30min an AI go straight to me and hit me, then I lose like 10 seconds, every time.

The follow pics show my F1 attempt, just 6 laps I fall behind 19 seconds.

IMG_20230705_134002.jpg

This shows the average time

IMG_20230705_134008.jpg

I got all other missions gold except this one. Anyone has any idea on what car should I choose? 100% garage colletion, just name a car please this is killing me

By the way I've already got gold on this track
IMG_20230705_141245_edit_805157370270198.jpg

But all my car seem to be way much more slower

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here is the thing, I already tried 4 cars: Suburu BRZ, McLaren F1, Jaguar F-type and Mazda RX-Vision. All on RM+1 strategy, aim to 2 pit stop as the other fourm said. But all 4 car are totally slow like James May driving, the best I can do was 1'59:159, the others just do around 2'01-2'03, and ****ing AI try to hit me every second, when the race around 30min an AI go straight to me and hit me, then I lose like 10 seconds, every time.

The follow pics show my F1 attempt, just 6 laps I fall behind 19 seconds.

View attachment 1270707

This shows the average time

View attachment 1270708

I got all other missions gold except this one. Anyone has any idea on what car should I choose? 100% garage colletion, just name a car please this is killing me
Try with the Mercedes AMG GT3 ‘16
I Miss this event too, but I think this car is the best choice
the secret is simlple: lap between 1:58 - 1:59. No other ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it on first try with the new AMG '20, i think one stop. I am a B rating driver with controller and automatic transmission.

Last edited:
On Topic, the race is BoP enabled, there is not much of tuning possible.
The only things you have control over is your choice of tyres.

In the end it really is a matter of practice.
Practice to get the track down, and maybe finding a car that suits your driving style - though the priority is practice.

Regarding your first picture comparing yourself to the Supra: the Supra does start fast but does drop just as fast because he spends more time in the pits. You dont really need to worry about it.
With practice you can even catch him on the track.

Last edited:
Back