Any more Free DLC packs?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 16 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
Just wondering if anyone knows of any Free DLC packs coming our way like the recent Honda Pack?

It's hard to say until they release more info but I suppose there's a possibility of April's big reveal being free. The last track DLC was free, correct?

I have a feeling we'll see 2 more free tracks. It would line up with that Smartglasss picture that was leaked shortly before the game came out. It promised 3 expansions and 5 free cars. Seeing as how Road America is integrated into the career mode, it's safe to call it an expansion. Plus, we received those 5 free cars that were already in the game (the C4 ZR1 being one if them).

I won't hold my breath for any more free cars, though. T10 has traditionally only partnered up with Honda and Hyundai, and Hyundai doesn't have any new sports cars coming out in the foreseeable future.

VIP users like me who were too cheap to buy the Season Pass missed out on the free cars but the pack is only half the price of regular DLC at £3.99 which I suspect works out to five bucks US.

No. I did something kind of dumb I suppose. They told me on Friday that due to problems on my account it could be May before I got a replacement. So I took the disc out of my LCE and traded it in at Gamestop for $30. Used that and some rewards points and cash and bought enough Microsoft currency to get the digital version of Forza 5 and the season pass.:lol: I did not feel like waiting till May to be able to use my Thrustmaster TX and play Forza.

No. I did something kind of dumb I suppose. They told me on Friday that due to problems on my account it could be May before I got a replacement. So I took the disc out of my LCE and traded it in at Gamestop for $30. Used that and some rewards points and cash and bought enough Microsoft currency to get the digital version of Forza 5 and the season pass.:lol: I did not feel like waiting till May to be able to use my Thrustmaster TX and play Forza.
Ok so your Forza 5 was ruined and the drive in your Xbox One?

Only the disc drive is bad. Beings I couldn't play the disc I just traded it in and got the digital version. I still kept all my LCE DLC etc.

Back