any news about the future?

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 4 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
Well, sometimes I try to find news about next driveclub support, that's what Sony said after closing Evolution studios, but I am sure is not true. Last update was 3 months ago, no more news, no rumors, nothing of nothing. A lot of people bought the game beacuse they always said " DC support will be until the end of 2016". More cars, more tracks, more driver levels, only words, only promises, days go on, Sony goes back.

I'm not expecting anything new at all. But look at it this way, it's a phenomenal racing game with a ton of content, and compared to how most racing games are released and then get a few patches and maybe a couple of content packs, then DriveClub went quite a lot further than most.
Which obviously doesn't make it any less of a shame that Sony closed down Evolution and that we've likely seen the end of DriveClub updates.

tracks added specifically for DriveclubVR will be added to reg. Driveclub; no timeline given. No new events or trophies for reg. Driveclub

just because DCVR is out, doesn't mean the tracks are added automatically to DC. they will add them when ready. they said they are coming; they didn't say day one

Back