any of my cars for your racing gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter SilverArrow
  • 30 comments
  • 1,111 views
What colour is your Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 please? I can send any 30 gears for it.Thanks.
 
What colour is your Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 please? I can send any 30 gears for it.Thanks.

it's jamaican yellow, but i can paint it a different colour for you if you want
 
it's jamaican yellow, but i can paint it a different colour for you if you want

I have that one i'm afraid,could you tell me in what colour is your Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 please? I'm sorry if i'm being a pain but i'm only collecting muscle cars and their colour variations.Thanks again :)
 
Your Lexus IS F racing concept for my 40 suits and helmets of your choice, i have all the Carbon helmets, all Grid Mesh suits and all Checquered suits.
 
I have that one i'm afraid,could you tell me in what colour is your Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 please? I'm sorry if i'm being a pain but i'm only collecting muscle cars and their colour variations.Thanks again :)

it's cameo ivory
 
I'll send 5 for the cusco Subaru .(u want any chromes)
 
No museum cards then ^^
 
i have a 1992 ticket and ticket 1000

Ok.The 1000 ticket for 30 gears then.Which gears do you want and could you please send an FR to mia2007ruby and i'll accept it shortly.Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Ok.The 1000 ticket for 30 gears then.Which gears do you want and could you please send an FR to mia2007ruby and i'll acceot it shortly.Thanks.

i would like aqua:1,12,15,17,24,29,30
carbon:3,9,14,15,22,23
chicane:1-7
scorpion:1-7
swell:1-3
 
Your Lexus IS F racing concept for my 40 suits and helmets of your choice, i have all the Carbon helmets, all Grid Mesh suits and all Checquered suits.

ok we can do that too, send a request to siiverarrow and i'll tell you what i would like
 
Nope pick up to 30 and i'll send them
 
Cool add me: stubbsyone

I'll send in about 5 minutes
 
All sent, thanks.

We can do this every day if you like. PM me with what you want and what you can offer me :)
 
All sent, thanks.

We can do this every day if you like. PM me with what you want and what you can offer me :)

ok, but you might have to remind me because i'm very forgetful
 
I still have a car to send if anyone is interested but i can't do it now, sometime later today
 
Can i get (a copy of) your Tommykaira ZZII '00 or Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 for 30 gears you dont have yet? or both spread over 2 days :D
doesnt have to be today, any day is good.
this is my gear collection http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=21453
ill just pick random gears you dont have yet unless if you want something specific just say what you want.thx
 
Can i get (a copy of) your Tommykaira ZZII '00 or Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 for 30 gears you dont have yet? or both spread over 2 days :D
doesnt have to be today, any day is good.
this is my gear collection http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=21453
ill just pick random gears you dont have yet unless if you want something specific just say what you want.thx

we can do that tomorrow
 
Back