Midnight Snacks Messages 864 Long Beach, CA Messages danonite Jun 23, 2011 #1 "Pure Blue" from the 911 Speedster...
Sam48 Messages 3,321 United States Messages GTP_Sam48 Jun 23, 2011 #2 Yes, the Ford Focus ST (Premium Dealership) comes in a blue very, very, similar to that. I used it on my Ferrari F430 so as to mimc this one, which I got to see in person a few years back.
Yes, the Ford Focus ST (Premium Dealership) comes in a blue very, very, similar to that. I used it on my Ferrari F430 so as to mimc this one, which I got to see in person a few years back.
Rekve Messages 166 Messages kris_2730 Jun 23, 2011 #3 I'd say french blue or bleu non metalise. French blue is pretty much your standard lightblue color, bnm has a tint of a darker blue.
I'd say french blue or bleu non metalise. French blue is pretty much your standard lightblue color, bnm has a tint of a darker blue.