Any Talking Heads heads fans out there ?Music 

Cynesthesia

Premium
United States
United States
byrne3.jpg

I recently got into them, I was looking through more music to listen to as I get bored of a certain genre after a while and can appreciate multiple genres. I like the vibe and their style. Definitely timeless I would say.

I recently got into them, I was looking through more music to listen to as I get bored of a certain genre after a while and can appreciate multiple genres. I like the vibe and their style. Definitely timeless I would say.

Definitely music to always cheer me up. And can't forget about their only love song, Naive Melody. I like them so much because they have a variety of sounds , and as you said, the vibe in general.

Only for the last 29 years. New Wave was the first genre I identified as my own rather than being something I merely absorbed because others were listening to it. I think David is one of the truly great minds of the twentieth century and have attended a couple of his talks, read a number of his books (a few of which I have signed copies), and even met him a couple times in the early '90s thanks to my internment at a record store while attending UT. Also fond of Nina and Chris' side act Tom Tom Club. Actually I used to dance with my now-20-year-old (good grief) daughter to And She Was back when she was an infant--well, that and R.E.M.'s Man On The Moon.
Ken
Odd, but good.
In a nutshell. You might also check out XTC if that peculiarity is appealing. It's worth noting that the two even performed together--not simultaneously, mind you--on more than one occasion.

Back